What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carl Webb

eelusive

Juniors
nah i dont think so yet, his playing well for the time being for the broncos.. a handy pick-up certainly.

thedux

Juniors
I think a couple of clubs are interested; the warriors are one but I think he is plan B if the Price thing falls through.

Misty Bee

First Grade
And he would be better than who in our 2005 squad? He is a player whose name exceeds his ability.

Eels Dude

Coach
I agree, he is one of those players who has the ability but lacks consistency. I see him playing a lot of premier league if he were at Parramatta. We don't need him.

True EEL

Bench
it may seem greedy, but he was cut by Brisbane last year, they don't seem keen now and he doesn't seem to be attracting much attention at the moment and would be willing to accept a low-level salary according to most reports....

honestly, if we could get him too.....our pack next year would be sensational!!!!!!

and it will be without him

blaine train

Juniors
mate, you obviously haven't been watching him play. in the last two weeks hes been carving up. and they're the only two games he played in first grade

Pazza

First Grade
I think we have enough big boys for next season. I don't think we need to buy anyone else apart from maybe a bench Hooker.

COACH STERLING

Juniors
fitzy did say that our shopping spree wasn't over yet. I hope hes got some more quality players on his shopping list cause Webb is a quality player, along the same lines as Solomona but definitely stronger in defence. He could prove to be a great IMPACT player.

True EEL

Bench
i have watched the football recently and Webb has been carving up, but is outwardly still not attracting that much attention from other clubs

Eelementary

Post Whore
Wasn't one of the reasons we released Wade McKinnon a few years ago because he was inconsistent?

This year he has consistently been the best fullback of the round every round he's played.

So who's to say that under a new coach who wants him here Webb would't also imrpove?

But I do tend to agree - with the likes of Cannings, Vella, Stringer, Armit, Tsoulos, Moi Moi, Cordoba, and a few others, we are very well catered for in the prop forward position. And second row is much the same too.

Eels Dude

Coach
Eelementary said:
Wasn't one of the reasons we released Wade McKinnon a few years ago because he was inconsistent?

We didn't release him, he chose to leave because he couldn't crack a first grade spot behind Brett Hodgson and Luke Burt.

Parraren

Bench
I've heard the Cowboys are throwing some serious cash Webb's way after the retirement of Campion + Morrison leaving. He might stay at the Broncos though if he keeps up his current form.

Latest posts