What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carney In

goldcoastpunk

Juniors
Are any of the raiders army coming to Suncorp for the game against the Broncos on 30th July? Need all the support we can get.

Brissie Raiders supporter.

I am going to the game in brissie, but i wont be sitting with the Army.... I am getting free tickets from my mates work, therefore sitting away from the Army i wish i was a part of. :(

ausraider

Juniors
benmeyer said:
Robbo has been attacking the line, I hate him as a person, but he has been playing well.

Ausraider, I sparked up when I saw the word f**k 5 times in a sentence that went off at me for expressing my opinion, but I love a good, well constructed argument and all swearing and crapping aside, I do see your point, but disagree in a way. We're all fighting for the one cause - I'd be happy to have a beer with you mate. Won't be in Brisbane because a) Money and b) I travelled to Melbourne for those bastards and they gave me and my two mates the slip after the match. read my review at the site in my signature to learn more.

GE: Spot on mate. I'll always listen to what you have to say. You've been at it for a lot longer than me and I know you see even more football than me. I just get very frustrated reading these boards sometimes at people simply amplifying the opinions of others, namely you and Bay56, without any real experience to back it up.

Cool mate.But hopefully we can get together sometime soon.

Chachi

Bench
benmeyer said:
.... I know you don't go to any PL games and neither does anyone else here except Bay56 or Greeneyed, yet everyone has an opinion on the subject.

By the way, I don't want to make a big deal of this ben, but don't assume you know who from this forum does and doesn't watch the PL games! Just because some of us aren't sitting with you guys doesn't mean we aren't one of the 500 others who are there.
smile.gif
Other than that, I like your argument. Cheers.

Boing Boing

Juniors
Chachi said:
By the way, I don't want to make a big deal of this ben, but don't assume you know who from this forum does and doesn't watch the PL games! Just because some of us aren't sitting with you guys doesn't mean we aren't one of the 500 others who are there.
smile.gif
Other than that, I like your argument. Cheers.

You are quite right in your point there mate and that wasn't labelled as an attack on those who secretly DO se PL. But you must admit, there are plenty of people on here who think they know, but don't. These are the people living out of the ACT who we know never get to the games. I simply used GE and Bay as examples, theyre a minority in that they actually have their own opinions, whereas everyone else just jumps on their bandwagon. Know what I mean?

Boing Boing

Juniors
By the way, for everyone who thinks that The Raiders Army sees Bay 72 as the centre of the universe and that if you don't sit there, you're a know nothing idiot - You're completely misguided. You can sit wherever you want, we would like you to sit with us, but that is your choice. My comments are more levelled at those who surf these and other forums, prefessing to know everything and condemning the coach, who are so far away from Canberra that they couldn't possibly see any matches as well as those in Canberra who are guilty of the same.

Chachi

Bench
benmeyer said:
You are quite right in your point there mate and that wasn't labelled as an attack on those who secretly DO se PL. But you must admit, there are plenty of people on here who think they know, but don't. These are the people living out of the ACT who we know never get to the games. I simply used GE and Bay as examples, theyre a minority in that they actually have their own opinions, whereas everyone else just jumps on their bandwagon. Know what I mean?

Yeah, that's cool - and why I didn't want to make a big deal of it. :) While I like watching from the safety of my Northern Terrace seat, I actually really admire you guys in the Army (particularly those of you who travel away during the hard days such as these). We all know who you are and I also love reading your posts because they are passionate and informed. Cheers!

woodgers

Bench
Chachi said:
Yeah, that's cool - and why I didn't want to make a big deal of it. :) While I like watching from the safety of my Northern Terrace seat, I actually really admire you guys in the Army (particularly those of you who travel away during the hard days such as these). We all know who you are and I also love reading your posts because they are passionate and informed. Cheers!

He must mean me :)

Chachi

Bench
woodgers said:
He must mean me :)

Actually, I wouln't be lying if I said I was thinking of you at the time!!

Trying to put yourself on a self-imposed forum ban was an early season classic. :D

woodgers

Bench
Chachi said:
Actually, I wouln't be lying if I said I was thinking of you at the time!!

Trying to put yourself on a self-imposed forum ban was an early season classic. :D

Well you can't mean Ben, he has the footy knowledge of the humble wood grub and his nose so far into Elliott that he must be pinnochio. Ultra is a deluded Uni Student, Bay72 is too busy posing for foxtel to watch the footy, Azz is usually too busy try to tune some bird in the Mal Stand at every game to know what is going on, Leethal, Shifty, Schifhappens and Loz are all Norffsiders who breathe in toxic air so they possibly think that they support Newtown at Henson Park. I could go on.......I can't for the life of me figure out who you mean.

I'll be back to insult the rest of you later......

Boing Boing

Juniors
Chachi said:

That's cool mate. Pop over for a visit this Sunday. You can't miss me. I'm the goose that does the "Flaming Homo" Raiders chant. See if we can't entice you to move seats!

Chachi

Bench
benmeyer said:
That's cool mate. Pop over for a visit this Sunday. You can't miss me. I'm the goose that does the "Flaming Homo" Raiders chant. See if we can't entice you to move seats!

Mate, I'd love to, but unfortunatley I'm taking my other half away up to Sydney for our anniversary this weekend (the footy doesn't quite do it for her)! It sucks a little because I'm really keen to see this particular combo go around. I'll keep it in mind for next game tho'! Cheers.

Raider Azz

Bench
benmeyer said:
And let's not forget your number 1 classic,

you sit down to piss...

Tidus_Raider

Bench
The backline looks strong. Would have liked to see Ale their but Elliot isn't a gambler.

T Smith, Gafa and Robertson. I don't know how they are picked ahead of players like Ale, Milne and Raston. Atleast Ale could play 2nd row if needed. Robertson/Gafa is a waste of a bench position.

Gafa/Robbo - The 2005 version of Bulgarelli