What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carney Signes with the raiders!!!!

Mal's Milk

Juniors
the general consensus appears that the longer he takes to decide, it's more likely he'll stay put...(knocks on wood)

shear_joy9

Coach
Although he may have delayed announcing the decision as he wants to play one last game for Canberra.

Bay56

First Grade
Homer's Bowling Ball said:
Reports on ABC Radio this morning that Todd's manager has gone to the Raiders seeking assurances that Neil Henry will be the Raiders coach beyond 2009. Not too sure what to make of that...

Prob wants a clause in his contract that he can exercise an option to play union if the coach leaves on his own accord or is sacked. :sarcasm:

I'd have to say I'm a bit confused by the whole thing at the moment ... depending on what you want to believe he was supposed to sign on Tuesday but a late bid from Penrith has him thinking again and the Leeds Rhinos boss is in the country with a cheque book and his mum might be offered a nice apartment overlooking the Pacific.

I'm going to give management a bit of credit (afterall they could do with some) ... they are obviously stretching this one out and milking it for all its worth in order to get that publicity that will make them look like genius in re-signing him against all the odds ... than again :lol:

raidersforme

Juniors
Bay56 said:
Prob wants a clause in his contract that he can exercise an option to play union if the coach leaves on his own accord or is sacked. :sarcasm:

Spot On he wants a clause that if henry leaves this year he is a free agent, The telecrap has reported that Henry has asked for an early exit and go to cowboys on a five year deal

Sydney_Raider

Juniors
skeepe said:
Word is that Carney has signed with Manly for 4 years, expected to be officially announced Monday.
''

Is this "Word" from the same source as all the other reports on Carney's future. I am sick to death of the whole thing. FFS make a decision one way of the other Todd (as long as it not Manly) and end this bullsh*t.

Raider Azz

Bench
skeepe's quoting a troll from the raiders forum with 5 posts to his name. so take that with a grain of salt.

skeepe

Immortal
Yep. I'm basically just regurgitating information from another site. Not that I believe it, but it's something that's out there anyway.

Bay56

First Grade
raidersforme said:
Spot On he wants a clause that if henry leaves this year he is a free agent, The telecrap has reported that Henry has asked for an early exit and go to cowboys on a five year deal

fauck you cant trust anyone nowadays ... friggin Schif all over again .... geez

makes me feel like working at the same palce for some 30 years has been a big wate of time

Ryan

Juniors
I'm a Manly fan, and all I can say to you guys is that I hope he stays with you.
He definitely would be an asset, but I'd be pretty pissed off if say Brett Stewart went somewhere else.

You guys have poured countless hours & dollars into the guy.

I reckon The Raiders are building for something big, but in a few years time.

I also think it would be really unfair of your current coach to head Nth, and turn his back on your team, but hey, that's my opinion.

Latest posts