What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carroll out replaced by.....

GC_Gladiator said:
I thought he aligned himself with qld when at the broncos... have you got any links, wouldnt mind reading up about it.

he did come out last year and say he is eligable for QLD, but the word is NSW would not let QLD have him, because they beleive he played his first senior game for Twead Heads, and on some form he filled out he put down his state of origin is NSW.

Since this has been discovered he has publically stated he is a blue. Looks like we'll have to wait a couple of years to see him play origin unfortunately. Definately a future star

Mal Meninga

Bench
I thought Lilyman was good in the first round, but I haven't seen him play much for the Cowboys since? Where the hell is he...

elyod138

Bench
Mal Meninga said:
I thought Lilyman was good in the first round, but I haven't seen him play much for the Cowboys since? Where the hell is he...

He was one of our best players in the first 2 rounds but then he got injured.

He returned to first grade off the bench last week.

Latest posts