What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cas v Wire

JasonE

Bench
Only positive for Wire was Mike Cooper went ok on debut aged just 17.
Cas look better and better each week, Matterson has done well.

Oh but we don't want that sort of thing in the game according to Eddie and Stevo. Makes the game look bad they say. Makes the game look tough I say and surely that could win over a few fans after the girlish behaviour in the soccer in the past few weeks.

bartman

Immortal
A bit of biff Phillips.

East Coast Tiger said:
Oh but we don't want that sort of thing in the game according to Eddie and Stevo. Makes the game look bad they say.

Best answer to that is the mute button...

bartman said:
A bit of biff Phillips.

Best answer to that is the mute button...

Yeah I'll try that although I think you'd still hear Stevo. "what on earth is he doing. he should be sent from the field. that's a sending off offence Eddie."

The Wood

Juniors
Just out of curiosity, why has this match been brought up a week after it ended? It was painful the first time, thank you very much...

bartman

Immortal
Ah, Superleague games get shown in Australia the Friday after they are played in the UK, so to some it's the most recent game. New Zealand gets live coverage I believe...

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
Except for this game we either had to wait until 12:30am or watch the highlights the following day. Apparently some baseball game was important enough for them to cancel Super League for a week.