What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cayless hands Captaincy to Hindmarsh?

PIG

Juniors
to concentrate on his own game.

That's the word going round. Not 100% sure but I wouldn't be suprised. I'll find out for sure this evening.

Hellsy

Immortal
Really???

Interesting..... cause Hindy has always said he doesn't want it

The Colonel

Immortal
I cringe whenever Hindy goes up to talk to the ref. He seems to be such an angry ant at times..... maybe someone else can talk to the ref and Hindy can do what he does best.

fish eel

Immortal
We had two capatins outside the ground post game last week.

Neither would be a good choice.

stiffmeister

Bench
I hope so, Cayless definitely needs to concentrate on his game. I dont know whats wrong with the guy ie old age? fatherhood? , who knows

Utey

Coach
Six mate. But even Prems has a bye so I doubt we will see him till maybe 8 or 9. Prob will have a run in prems.

True EEL

Bench
The Colonel said:
I cringe whenever Hindy goes up to talk to the ref. He seems to be such an angry ant at times..... maybe someone else can talk to the ref and Hindy can do what he does best.

well firstly may i just say that this "stinks" - literally, i smell a rat, call me paranoid, call me a conspiracy theorist

if true - this just doesn't sit well with me at all.....

and on your points about Hindy and talking to refs - i'm sorry but if he is going to assume the captaincy - then simply - it is his duty and responsibility to be able to talk to the refs - period.....so he had better learn

either that or give the captaincy to someone else, because that is what a captain MUST do

also, seems more wrong that we are now worried about our new "captain's" abaility to talk to a ref, when the old one was great at it and a pro at it - even though he copped his fair share of flack for his efforts

oh well....notice how no one has been named captain - this is plain stupid and just sends a poor message from our club to the rest of the league - "we don't know what we are doing or what direction we are headed in"

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
Hellsy said:
I vote for Wade McKinnon

Bit risky giving captaincy to a player who may not be here next year. I'm tempted to say Tim Smith should get it but I don't think he really needs that pressure on top of having to do all the playmaking in attack at this stage in his career.

Tahu maybe? I think he'd make a good captain.

Latest posts