What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CELEBRITY CRUSHES?

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
sportive cupid said:
forget about celebs.Who has had a crush on another forum member and what lengths have you gone to (a) conceal it or (b) reveal it? :lol:

I cannot tell a lie

jed

First Grade
Twizzle said:
sportive cupid said:
forget about celebs.Who has had a crush on another forum member and what lengths have you gone to (a) conceal it or (b) reveal it? :lol:

I cannot tell a lie

:shock: Twizzle loves George Washington??? :shock:

Phillips

Referee
RHYTHM AND STEALTH said:
I used to keep every articlt\e and picture of Naomi Campell i could find. She used to be so hot

:lol:

i used to do that with Pamela Anderson pictures...had a whole folder full of them #-o

Azkatro

First Grade
When I was about 12 to 15 years of age I had a very unhealthy obsession with Christina Applegate. You know, when she went from being a child to a very hot young woman on Married With Children :p

It was about then that I first saw a young lady by the name of Martina Hingis at the '95 Australian Open. Talk about crushes! And don't worry, I know she was only I think 14 at the time but so was I :p