What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Celtic Crusaders

bartman

Immortal
They beat Workington Town 50-18 in their first NL2 game, so they should be on target to aim for one of the two promotion spots on offer.

yankeerugger

Juniors
thanks for the link....

could only be a good thing for welsh RL, the SL and the Great Britian team to have a strong welsh contingent in the game...

best of luck to them.

terracesider

Juniors
So far, they've destroyed weak opposition in the group stages of the Railway cup, been hammered in the Challenge up by an ordinary mid-table NL1 side and easily beat a half decent NL2 team. On that evidence they should finish at the top end of the league.

yankeerugger

Juniors
Looks like next year the D1 is a serious possiblity.

Players will have gained valuable experience. Fans will have gotten on board. Recruite some better tallent at key possitions, and finish respectably.

Next year, do the same and finish at the upper end of that ladder.

By 2008 they should be looking to be at the top of that division, possibly being promoted to the SL. Perfect timing.

As long as they are doing the promotional work, and the developmental work behind the sceans, this sounds great!

Rich

Juniors
First home game Town have lost in the league for nearly 2 years. A superb result for the Crusaders. Let's hope they keep it going.

langpark

First Grade
And they got a big one today against Sheffield, two teams I'd love to see in a higher league, should be an interesting match

langpark

First Grade
obelix said:
The Crusaders are based in Bridgend but serve Wales and the Welsh people. On the road games will be played and North Wales will be at the top of our list of venues.

I know they're taking 2 games on the road this year. One will be in Aberavon, and i dunno where the other will be.

Would they really have one in the north? If so, where would it be? Wrexham or somethin?

t-ba

Post Whore
langpark said:
And they got a big one today against Sheffield, two teams I'd love to see in a higher league, should be an interesting match

For Sure ey?

It would have been good if Sheffield could have kept it together back in the day, but I think the 'Lakers' ( :lol: ) Are now the club to advance the cause for Top flight RL in South Yorks.

Good work Crusaders! I hope some of the stuff flying around about the club isn't true, and they keep on fighting for glory!

JasonE

Bench
Sheffield beat Crusaders 22-20
sounded like a great game with the lead changing hands several times.