What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Central Coast Bears Preview

Big-Steve

Juniors
ManlySeaEagle said:
How is Nathan Smith going in the Prem Lge???????????????????

5/8 i think.

Yeap PL it is. He's done well enough. Nathan's kicks in play of late have contributed to some spectacular tries. Check out the match reports for the last two PL games to see what I mean -

http://www.northsydneybears.com.au/news/MatchReports.htm

Coach Gary Larson however has had to resort to some changes and Nathan has been dropped to the bench along with 3 others for the Gosford game.

LOL why do bears fans get there hopes up. THE BEARS ALWAYS SUCKED, THEY ALWAYS DID AND THE NRL WONT GIVE THEM ANOTHER CHANCE TO CONTINUE TO SUCK.

go the dolphins!

Big-Steve

Juniors
pennywisealfie said:
LOL why do bears fans get there hopes up. THE BEARS ALWAYS SUCKED, THEY ALWAYS DID AND THE NRL WONT GIVE THEM ANOTHER CHANCE TO CONTINUE TO SUCK.

go the dolphins!

Another hateful Gold Coast supporter (or Bears hater).

We don't need supporters like this NRL.

GO THE BEARS!!!

ManlySeaEagle

Juniors
I think it would be great to have the Central Coast Bears in the NRL, lets hope the NRL get them in soon..................

Scott

p.s. Big Steve, thanx for the info on Nathan. He is a nice young bloke and a fair footy player.

Big-Steve

Juniors
ManlySeaEagle said:
I think it would be great to have the Central Coast Bears in the NRL, lets hope the NRL get them in soon..................

Scott

p.s. Big Steve, thanx for the info on Nathan. He is a nice young bloke and a fair footy player.

Cheers mate can't wait for Bears V Manly possibly at Bear Park?

I reckon Smithy had a good game myself in a team that performed poorly on the day.

If I get to talk to the Coach I'll ask about him speciffically about how he went.

Latest posts