What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Centres 2019

He does. Played centre for us in the NYC a bit I believe, also a bit of 5/8th but that was more to fill in for injuries. Be great to get him back, wonder if any bridges were burnt.
I would make a play to get him back then.
Nice solo try he scored on the weekend.

Our back line will contain Kennedy & xerri in the next 2 years.
We are right for wingers with Katoa & Fekki
Lume Lume & Gray as back up
We Get OUR Ben back we dont need anybody.

Feki is a centre

Just saying

And he’s too good to not be in the team.

Every time this has been brought up though someone says he can’t pass or some other negative comment.

Apart from dropping the odd bomb he’s been one of the most consistent backline players we have been able to always count on in putting in.

His dummy half yardage from within our half is awesome.

Tiger Shark

Bench
Can we stop talking about Feki to centre. If it hasn't happened during the 4 or 5 years he's been with us, during the sh*t backlines and injuries it ain't going to happen.

Just because one plays centre in NYC doesn't make them a first grade centre.

bluefox1968

Juniors
I wouldn't. He is a sloppy defender on the wing.
Don't need that coming in field.
Yes, unfortunately, he often looks like 'a deer in the headlights' - not good for a centre. Would be happy to be proved wrong...

wibble

Bench
I wouldn't. He is a sloppy defender on the wing.
Don't need that coming in field.

Very different demands though. Doesn't have to worry about the kicks, which must put him in two minds as he is poor at diffusing them, and he is pretty strong but not really fast, which would be a better match up against a lot of opponents.

We don't see much lateral defense from wingers (only against air borne opponents which is a unique challenge I'm not sure anyone has figured out) so that would be a crucial skill for him at centre.

Given that Lee is in better form but Feki does contribute powerful runs, I don't think it is a big risk to try him at centre for the jets and see how it goes. Seems to me that is the point of having a feeder club.

Special K

Coach
Wonder if we offered to bring his family down here?

Apparently released because he has a kid on the Central Coast.

Sydney to CC = xx kms & xx hours travel
Newie to CC = xx kms & xx hours travel

Someone fill in the blanks for me.

Maybe the family is at the northern border of the CC

Seems a bit off somehow, the reasoning I mean
Yeah his daughter is up norah head way so about 55km to the middle of newie vs 141 to Cronulla. He isn't with the mother, has a new partner so can't really move the kid down.

Credit to the bloke for putting his family first but f**k me we have lost out hard.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Yeah his daughter is up norah head way so about 55km to the middle of newie vs 141 to Cronulla. He isn't with the mother, has a new partner so can't really move the kid down.

Credit to the bloke for putting his family first but f**k me we have lost out hard.

Thx