What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Centres 2019

Stake Removed

First Grade
Frenzy i think as well what needs to be added is any centre at Dogs/Eels or Eagles, those clubs wanting salary cap relief

sandshark

Bench
Moley saying that the Morris twins might be off to England next season. We could use one in the centres or as a backup next season I think.

They're are probably looking for a two-piece combo meal though. Wouldn't be cheap.

shaggs

Coach
Frenzy i think as well what needs to be added is any centre at Dogs/Eels or Eagles, those clubs wanting salary cap relief
No. None of those guys are better than what we could put together
Moley saying that the Morris twins might be off to England next season. We could use one in the centres or as a backup next season I think.

They're are probably looking for a two-piece combo meal though. Wouldn't be cheap.
they are done. Off to England. It’s a backward step to spend that sort of money on two old blokes

chewsta

First Grade
5-ish years ago id have said yes but The Morris boys look fat and slow these days.
Hard to gauge how good they still are when they are in such a shit team though.

Inferno

Coach
You're probably right and that's no mean feat given Addo-Carr, Curtis Scott and Tyson Frizell all moved on while Flanno was in charge.

SadShark

Bench
Did almost just waste one handful of the misso's finest moisturiser.

...or did iiiiii... :eyes:
Ha! f**k, you wouldn’t believe it but I’ve done that too. Had to Snatch it orf her as she was using it, flipped away in front of her, then handed it back.

With the same hand......

Latest posts