What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Centres 2019

sandshark

Bench
Sharks apparently interested in Hayne for next year.
Building a team of former NSW players by the looks of it. How much is Hayne worth these days anyway?

He doing ok for eels despite the lack of quality around him. Does go missing a lot though.

Chimp

Bench
Building a team of former NSW players by the looks of it. How much is Hayne worth these days anyway?

He doing ok for eels despite the lack of quality around him. Does go missing a lot though.

He's apparently on around $500k this year, can't see anyone offering anywhere near that for next year though. Reckon you could get him for around $300k to $350k, which is a steal if you can get him firing....

Looking at who we've been linked with, options are;
Fullback - Barba, Holmes, Dugan
Wing - Katoa, BMoz, Holmes, Feki, Fergo
Centre - JMoz, Hayne, Dugan,

Any variation of the above looks pretty damn good to me behind our pack... My preference (based on using ones who are currently contracted and adding in required signings)

Barba
BMoz or Fergo
Hayne
Dugan
Holmes

Some serious threats in that line up...

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
I note Xerri was promoted to NSW cup with the full grown lads.

Scored 3 tries playing wing.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
I would take Hayne

Hell no to Fergo - do acknowledge he is playing well.

Of course would take Barba, just doubt it will happen.

1. Hayne/Dugan
2. Holmes - left
3. Hayne/Dugan - right
4. Xerri - left
5. Katoa - right

sandshark

Bench
Beetroot head tweeting that Fergo has signed a 3yr deal with Eels.

Interesting that Hayne is still off-contract with the eels. This might not be so good for him.

Last edited: