What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Centres...The Official Hitlist

I didn't see the game but was told by a mate (very upset Panthers fan) that Galea missed 1000 tackles and was, and I quote "a useless piece of sh*t...... you can have 'im".

Inferno

Coach
Inferno said:
Galea is the only one which interests me off that list. I'd rather stick with the younger guys we have and if we still need centres next year, but them when there is better quality on the market.

I herebye remove my interest in Galea as well.

Knowing the club though, they probably think its good, other clubs will drop out of the race :roll:

ghoti

Bench
black said:
I didn't see the game but was told by a mate (very upset Panthers fan) that Galea missed 1000 tackles and was, and I quote "a useless piece of sh*t...... you can have 'im".
Danny Galea's never shown me anything that would give me the impression otherwise. He's a very average centre and is only a regular first grader due to lack of options. He seems to me as someone that should be further mid-field...I just don't think he can handle the speed and agility required in the centres.

The Shire

Juniors
I think we should retain scot and chase after hannay to a certain degree nothing over 150. Just dont go after galea or delaney.

sharks4ever

Juniors
scott look likely to go to the roosters next year according to the telegraph a 3 year deal worth 500,000

Looks hard to obtain quailty centres for next year, would that be the reasoning, that in P/L this week Rhys Lovegrove was selected in the centres, he is only 19, 100kg, played mostly flegg and p/l as lock forward, are we grooming him for roles as a outside back

ghoti

Bench
sharks4ever said:
scott look likely to go to the roosters next year according to the telegraph a 3 year deal worth 500,000
Gee...170k a year is far too much for him. If he's seriously asking that amount of money, let him go. That cash could be spent much more productively elsewhere.

He'l flourish at the Roosters IMO. I think Stuart can do a lot with him.

Snoop Shark

First Grade
Finally people realise Danny Galea is rubbish! FFS Reefy thinks he is the grouse player so work it out!

After todays game id let Scott walk! Heck id even call Legion to pick him up!

ghoti

Bench
Snoop Shark said:
Finally people realise Danny Galea is rubbish! FFS Reefy thinks he is the grouse player so work it out!

After todays game id let Scott walk! Heck id even call Legion to pick him up!
Scott was ordinary today...Pomeroy was very good IMO. He was missing a little something just as he hits the line, but he shaped up as a formidable centre option. I'd start him next week. He went very, very well playing out of position on the wing. A lot of starch in defence, created a lot of oppurtunities for himself...a massive unit, strong, quick. Today he proved that we made the right decision to sign him for this season.

chili pepper

Bench
Snoop Shark said:
We should throw money at Ben Creagh and put him and Pomm in the centres!

We can throw money at him. But he has already signed for Stains. Throw rocks instead I reckon

Latest posts