What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chad hooked

Apart from poor performance, I’d say Fitz wanted to see how a SJ/Moylan combo went.

Hard to tell given Panthers totally dominated us all over the park, but what did the forum make of it?

My take is they may as well give it another shot next week v Bunnies. Hopefully a few troops back to give us even a mild dose of mongrel/go forward

Quicksilver

Bench
Try it and see what happens. They are our two “best” halves if everyone is fit. As long as you’re happy with one of your halves not having a kicking game (I think a half without a kicking game is ok with the right players around them.)

Anyway, they’ll probably only last 3 games before one gets injured.

We have a passable short kicking game, but exposed for poor long kicking, unable to release any pressure when under the pump. Again.

Not a loaded question. Will you be relinquishing your support for Cronulla and then follow the Cowboys when Chad leaves?
not at all.
if you've been around long enough you'd know I was in jimmy's corner over chad.
I just don't buy into the Chad delusional rhetoric when you look at all the facts.
the clubs very own Mitchell pierce.

Craigshark

First Grade
not at all.
if you've been around long enough you'd know I was in jimmy's corner over chad.
I just don't buy into the Chad delusional rhetoric when you look at all the facts.
the clubs very own Mitchell pierce.

so what’s your opinion of the club going in another direction without him? Would you have preferred we kept him? Serious question.

so what’s your opinion of the club going in another direction without him? Would you have preferred we kept him? Serious question.
I actually don't mind at all.
fresh start is good for everyone.
he will be good for NQ.
wish him well for the service he brought to the club.

this club needs stop pissing in its own nest and knifing people on the way out.

pretty sad really.

Bob Scott

Juniors
Well if i was the Cowboys coach i would be very worried , and asking did we read the right price ticket , cause it's seems we thought we were buying the 60' TV and we're actually getting the 30" , F#$K .

Latest posts