What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chad Robinson injured

FUIFUI_MOIMOI

Juniors
Chad Robinson injured his wrist @ training .. he is out for 6-8 weeks according to Kieran Morgan the eels physio. T.Smith and B.Smith get the all clear on March 3. T.Smith might make Round 1. Nath Cayeless should make round 1. Luke Burt is back to full training.

Source: www.parraTV.com.au

Pazza

First Grade
true but the other person has allot to live up to. Robbo is a rock in our defensive line, he will be sorely missed.

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
I think Weller and Todd Lowrie can hold their own pretty well in defence. Lowrie especially can put on some big hits.

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
Isnt Weller more of a second rower then a prop? I really have never seem him play prop or even heard that he could. I always thought that Paulo was the one that would be the next prop behind Cordoba.

GotheTITANS

Juniors
damn it. well if its only 6 weeks he may be ready for round 1, if not then round 2 or 3. Not a good off season injury wise.

The Engineers Room said:
Weller is a wide running backrower. But every time he has played in NRL he has been used as a battering ram.

If you have watched any of his games you will know He's not a wide running backrower. He is a battering ram, That's what he does best, He makes great meters.

Gronk

Staff member
Jake the snake said:
If you have watched any of his games you will know He's not a wide running backrower. He is a battering ram, That's what he does best, He makes great meters.

He plays a fairly typical rookies game. He's clearly been told to tuck it under and do nothing else. For mine, he has more to offer than that and will improve and be given a broader role with more game time under his belt.

EELMAN JACK

Juniors
FUIFUI_MOIMOI said:
Chad Robinson injured his wrist @ training .. he is out for 6-8 weeks according to Kieran Morgan the eels physio. T.Smith and B.Smith get the all clear on March 3. T.Smith might make Round 1. Nath Cayeless should make round 1. Luke Burt is back to full training.

Source: www.parraTV.com.auhttp://www.parraTV.com.au

i know nobody is irreplaceable but but robbo will be sorely missed.

The Engineers Room

First Grade
Jake the snake said:

I have watched him for a few years and he is most dangerous as a ball distributor wider out off the ruck. He can certainly do a battering ram role but the last try he scored to win the grandfinal is just one aspect to his game. That was a backrower running at the fringe. He has caused a lot of damage playing as a backrower out wide with footwork and his passing game. He isn't as great a passer as Feleti but he does attract a lot of attention and can get the ball away before or after the line.

tollgateadzy

Juniors
FUIFUI_MOIMOI said:

Source: www.parraTV.com.auhttp://www.parraTV.com.au

I think it was Luke Burt I saw on TUesday morning , goalkicking training at Richie Benaud