What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chad signs for London

AlexTheEel

Juniors
Dont know if anybody has mentioned it but Chad Robinson has signed a two year deal with London Harlequins.

Last edited:

Stagger eel

Staff member
Let's see if this thread can be like the Tony Williams saga

Come on people, start bagging the bloke....

why would we bag him if he wasn't even offered a doughnut, by the club..

in saying that I also understand why Tony made the decision.

it's our management and coaching staff we should be targeting not players.

FUIFUI_MOIMOI

Juniors
Chad is an awesome guy with a superb character. Get's the job done for us week in, week out.

A guy who rarely makes mistakes; will be missed.

parra pete

Referee
Signed his younger brother as his replacement and David Baumann as replacement for Wagon. Ten years younger and probably half the cost. Good work by the coaching staff and management I say...:clap:

bartman

Immortal
Chad will be missed. A very quiet but important achiever in the mix of our side.

Better sign Wags for another year to help plug that defence, or go shopping for someone - I don't think we have any defensive second rowers that would do an adequate job covering what Chad and Wags and a(n inevitably tiring) Hindy do for us? Impact play and busting runs mean nothing if your forward defence is going to leak.

Redback71

First Grade
the changing of the guard is starting to taking an effect at the eels. next will be cayless and hindy in a couple of years. they will be sorley miss and i hope the club does a good job at replacing them. Id hate to see the eels head back to the mid 90's again.

Latest posts