What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chad

snout

First Grade
C'mon he deserves another thread before he's gone.
You know he does.

Watching us today l was thinking what that game wouldve looked like today with him. We probably score 12 points and its a 90 minute arm wrestle.
And to think if we still had bomber we wouldve had Chaddy til end of '23.

Imagine the poor lil farker watching that today. Part of him hoping we get a towelling - and thats okay, he's human, l know lve been dropped before and felt the same thing - and part of him realising its all over.

Training last week wouldve been tough.
This week will be worse.
Hes professional but he got the message today hes not part of our plans.
last week any suggestions he move on to the raiders wouldve been put on hold in case we got touched up and maybe...just maybe Fitzy came calling for a reinstatement.
Well thats not happening.
He knows that.
But what he needs to do is make a move quickly because todays result did not do him any favours.
We have been held back the past couple of years as the game got quicker and he got slower and the comp got a glimpse of that today as we played football. Or more pointedly our halves played football.
If we go to an even higher level next game his stocks will start sinking and he may be seen in a negative light by prospective suitors.
Canberra wont be any good for him. Theres never been a coach harder on halfbacks than the Stick and that ant is even angrier than normal at the moment. Plus chad wanting ball over wighton and hodgson..nah.

It will be interesting to see what Fitzy does when SJ or Moyza goes down because one or both will get a leg injury between now and the GF.
Tricky?
Im gonna say no.
Im gonna say the bald one is a Tracey fan.
Or....has a left field selection in mind.

Ads

First Grade
Perfect signing for Canberra actually. He’s exactly what they need right now.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Just had a look at the Presser, Hannay pretty much states that that will be the halves pairing moving forward. My take on Chad is that we still need him in the squad should one of the 2 goes down. Ship Trindall off to Canberra, Would have rather Chad or McGoo there at 14, at least they can tackle.

Ridiculous to be suggest shifting players off to other clubs this late in the season, ESPECIALLY with the state of the game how it's being policed at the moment. We got a few on report this week again, this will be ongoing.

sharkman73

Juniors
Like most I'm glad he won't be here next year.

But get serious about yesterday, you don't think the fact our forwards aimed up and our completion rate was sky high played a big part in the big win? Oh, and the fact the opposition was dreadful?

Just had a look at the Presser, Hannay pretty much states that that will be the halves pairing moving forward. My take on Chad is that we still need him in the squad should one of the 2 goes down. Ship Trindall off to Canberra, Would have rather Chad or McGoo there at 14, at least they can tackle.

Ridiculous to be suggest shifting players off to other clubs this late in the season, ESPECIALLY with the state of the game how it's being policed at the moment. We got a few on report this week again, this will be ongoing.
No Sharks player has been cited.............Thank f**k!

shadowboxer

First Grade
Can’t argue with any other the above comments - it’s not Chad bashing - it’s FACT.
Oddly enough, that kick by SJ early that went dead resulting in 7 tackle set, I’ll honestly say I did eye roll, but nothing like cursing at a Chad bomb or inside ball

snout

First Grade
The Don was missing chad big time yesterday.

In the last few ywars any time an NRL winger or fullback has run into chad in a bar theyve bought him a beer.
Go figure.

lolesi

First Grade
Like most I'm glad he won't be here next year.

But get serious about yesterday, you don't think the fact our forwards aimed up and our completion rate was sky high played a big part in the big win? Oh, and the fact the opposition was dreadful?

i definitely think the better structure and our halves going forward to deliver the ball to our forward moving pigs helped, it is a flow on effect - brings confidence, brings metres, brings a desire to take a win that looks obtainable.

Completion rates also help when our kicks go to ground, or out, and not directly down the fullbacks throat time and time again so our forwards are absolutely exhausted.

sure Titans didn’t play well, but we also lost to the f**king Bulldogs, one of the worst teams in a long long time.