What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Challenge to the White Knights

oldman

Juniors
Ok White Knights leaders, no great and all wise, leaders of the great support group of the Knights – I think you need to be called to account and answer some questions

1. Did you know about Andrew, oh great ones of inside knowledge?
2. If so why not secret intervention played out for the tele? Would have made a great read.
3. When you had Andrew advertise your Beer did you know he had serious issue ? if not why not ? oh great ones.
4. Now he has done what he has done , and if the name Reynolds was never heard , would you cut the ads and try to destroy his remaining reputation?
5. Why have you not held a secret meeting about kicking Andrew out of the club?
6. Jack are you still in the country ? I ask because this is serious issue and I have not heard a word from you and I am seriously worried?
7. Now your cover boy for dissent Reynolds appears to prepared to drop money (even after rejecting an earlier offer) , do anything to stay with the club (after briefing the Tele daily to get his own way and destroying the club on the way) what are you going to do ?
8. Lastly great ones – why does it seem that a coach cuts under performing players you react, but a club great – idol of a generation of Newcastle kids – admits he has taken drug you remain mute ??

It would seem to a simple mortal that you may be driven but personal issues of power not the REAL interest of the club - but again I am a simple mortal forgive me .

Matt23

Staff member
You forgot to ask the "great" Phil Rothfield if he knew anything about drug use etc

Matt23

Staff member
Does anyone actually support the "white Knights" or is just a certain Sydney paper that does??

Latest posts