What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Panthers R21 @ the Gong

KogarahWarrior

Juniors
even across the 4 years of panthers dominance - we always seem to be competitive with them and match up well across the park (unlike the roosters, storm and sharks who routinely pump us)

The optimist in me can smell an upset, the realist see's an approx 10 point loss
We should've won that game at Kogarah in 2022. Worst reffing I've ever seen

Slippery Morris

First Grade
With the results Saints have had against top sides this is a huge danger game as in how it will damage the for and against. Having the week off is not always a good thing.

If Saints can challenge Penrith and keep it tight, that would be a good result as what we have seen in the past against top 4 sides has been pretty bad.

The good news is if the Raiders lose to the Rabbits which is hugely possible, they will stay 9th and possibly on the same points as the teams ahead of them.

If Saints can get past the next 2 games and still be 2 points from top 8 that will be great for them. The last 5 games are against winnable opponents and if they cannot win at least 3 of those then they don't deserve to make the 8. Hopefully 30pts is enough to make the 8.

56to66

Juniors
With the results Saints have had against top sides this is a huge danger game as in how it will damage the for and against. Having the week off is not always a good thing.

If Saints can challenge Penrith and keep it tight, that would be a good result as what we have seen in the past against top 4 sides has been pretty bad.

The good news is if the Raiders lose to the Rabbits which is hugely possible, they will stay 9th and possibly on the same points as the teams ahead of them.

If Saints can get past the next 2 games and still be 2 points from top 8 that will be great for them. The last 5 games are against winnable opponents and if they cannot win at least 3 of those then they don't deserve to make the 8. Hopefully 30pts is enough to make the 8.
They'll need at least 31points for and against is terrible.

Lovemedragons

Juniors
even across the 4 years of panthers dominance - we always seem to be competitive with them and match up well across the park (unlike the roosters, storm and sharks who routinely pump us)

The optimist in me can smell an upset, the realist see's an approx 10 point loss
unless they experience a big downer after yet another Cleary's miracle on Sunday I just cannot see how we can hold them out when they elect to turn it on. And likely they will be much stronger again this week with Edwards and Yeo to join Cleary - it seems the big boys are back in town.

Lets just say this - I doubt we will be improving our F/A this week or next.

st.phil

Bench
unless they experience a big downer after yet another Cleary's miracle on Sunday I just cannot see how we can hold them out when they elect to turn it on. And likely they will be much stronger again this week with Edwards and Yeo to join Cleary - it seems the big boys are back in town.

Lets just say this - I doubt we will be improving our F/A this week or next.
likely on the money - but isnt edwards out? Laurie gives me hope, Edwards will have them starting on the 30 each set

Latest posts