What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

challenge - Uni assignment due tomorrow

Panthers_Gurl

First Grade
ummm i have no idea.......maybe you should of done them before like me i have 3 assignments i have to do but i havent started

Spike

First Grade
Chicken_Hunter said:
How bout you not do it, then repeat it next year? I think that would be the best way to go about things.

Doesn't work that way. If I fail then I repeat it again for the next 4 months before moving onto the next subject.

PASSED 1300 words :arrow:

Spike

First Grade
Sato said:
i have 3 assignments due by 6 hours ago that i have barely started....whats everyones brilliant plan for these? #-o

use a time machine to go back and do the assignments, or use a time machine to go into the future to when you've successfully repeated the subject.

while you're there pick me up a carton of milk and some tp.

cheers

Sato

Juniors
*hands over the milk and tp*

i think i'll use it to go back to last weekend, and complete it. and place bets on the footy scores :mrgreen:

Karmichael Hunt

Juniors
Sato said:
i think i'll use it to go back to last weekend, and complete it. and place bets on the footy scores :mrgreen:

You can't do that, think of Marty McFly!! He was gonna take the sports almanac back to make money from sports betting but his conscience stopped him. Do the right thing Sato and DON"T GO BACK IN TIME TO BET ON FOOTBALL!!!! Michael J Fox would be ashamed

Latest posts