What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chambers Grapple Tackle.

sandshark

Bench
That looked pretty bad on TV..
He had a strong grip with both hands around Gal's neck and didn't even look like letting go. Gal was trying to tap out too..

Probably will only get a week. Ridiculous.

SadShark

Bench
Did I see Fifita offering up a car park meeting to him at end of game melee?

That would be an awesome way of sorting these low kaarntz right out.

Oh yes, we’ll see you before you get on the bus kaarntz.

Stake Removed

First Grade
I honestly see our guys Gall,Fifita,Graham,Prior i reckon they will take a stand, the low life Storm Chambers, Nelson who grabbed Gall from behind, they love the refs there they know would be dragging themselves off the bloody field otherwise

Griffoshark66

First Grade
Did I see Fifita offering up a car park meeting to him at end of game melee?

That would be an awesome way of sorting these low kaarntz right out.

Oh yes, we’ll see you before you get on the bus kaarntz.
Saw it too. There were 15 blokes in between them, but he had eyes only for the cat.

snoozer

Bench
there was a lot to love in the full time melee.

graham getting up smiling after being mauled in the last tackle then throwing the ball at slater ,fifs warming up then having a cuddle with addo, everyone being in there, fifs doing his thing again, gal v the pissweak merkin, fifs still doing his thing.

it was a beautiful thing.

Stake Removed

First Grade
there was a lot to love in the full time melee.

graham getting up smiling after being mauled in the last tackle then throwing the ball at slater ,fifs warming up then having a cuddle with addo, everyone being in there, fifs doing his thing again, gal v the pissweak merkin, fifs still doing his thing.

it was a beautiful thing.

It was a beautiful thing, you see in NHL playoffs normally end of a game this, it builds to next game.

Channel 9 & Fox should love it, they can play that over and over again before they next meet, remember they did similiar the incident at Brookvale between Storm & Manly the fight on sideline.

9 & Fox should be thanking us for what happened at full time, it will boost ratings for next game

wibble

Bench
As long as we don't get any suspensions out of it. Nothing in that melee looked serious enough to warrant suspension though.

Edit: No charges for our guys, Chambers facing 2 weeks with early plea.

Last edited:

Frenzy.

Immortal
As long as we don't get any suspensions out of it. Nothing in that melee looked serious enough to warrant suspension though.

Edit: No charges for our guys, Chambers facing 2 weeks with early plea.

Slater?

this was extremely dangerous by chambers.
he applied a shitload of pressure to gallens neck to the point you could see gals facing turning red.
how would that have looked for the game if he actually put gal to sleep?
brain dead move that should be under more scrutiny than it is and should carry a hefty suspension.

sandshark

Bench
this was extremely dangerous by chambers.
he applied a shitload of pressure to gallens neck to the point you could see gals facing turning red.
how would that have looked for the game if he actually put gal to sleep?
brain dead move that should be under more scrutiny than it is and should carry a hefty suspension.
I feel like if it were a player from another team who did it, they'd get more punishment.
It looked like he was trying to choke him out with great intent and with no concern for how it may look.

Latest posts