What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chambers Watch

Frenzy.

Immortal
Yeah. I played like a man who has been out of the game for years. No big deal either way. Not many judgements can be made.

I'll make mine. Not fit enough yet for NRL. Was fully gassed by the end

Tiger Shark

Bench
I think he needs another week with the Jets. Maybe play 80 minutes this time and smash him at training.

Give Dugan and Ramien their last chance this week otherwise they might get dropped. See if Dugan pulls his finger out

chewsta

First Grade
Wasn't he binned last week for throwing punches? Wouldn't that also earn him a suspension? Good to see he hasn't lost any of his mongrel though.

chewsta

First Grade
Duges and Moyza dropped to the extended bench and BHU dropped to the bench as well. That will wake a few of them up.

txta2

Bench
He probably won't play, I can't see him passing a fitness test. Dugan late inclusion

chewsta

First Grade
There is a video on facebook of Chambers talking in the sheds after the game or maybe even during half time. He was laying down the law a bit and speaking about what to do and how to execute it. His experience and background of coming through such a dominant system as the storm really came out in what he said. Interesting to watch.
He Can drop an F-bomb too LOL.

toomuchsoup

Juniors
I’ve all ready gotten over the fact I have to support this ex storm lad. He’s a Shark now. I think he’ll be good for us both on and off the field

Latest posts