What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Champions !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kells

Juniors
cant belive it!!!!!!!! f**k yeh!!!!!!!!! champions!!!! yeh boi!!!!!!

great effort tonight, domination in 1st half. great defense in the 2nd half. could of relaxed earlier had cam kicked a few more! he gave me a heart attack tonight! but its all good now, so happy!!!!!!!!!!

yes!!!!!!

hugzy

Juniors
championay championay ole ole ole!

congrats, STUNNING/CLUTCH defense tonight. had a dabble on the storm, knew youse were gonna snuff the bardogs

im glad the qld trio r on my side for once

thorson1987

Coach
Could not be any more prouder of the boys and Bellyache.

I still can't believe we did it.

Gonna have a massive headache tomorrow though.

12 months of being premiers, and lets see them take this one off of us.

Raider_69

Post Whore
I dont care for the club, even with new admin, it got what it deserved
I dont care for the players, they must has known

But new life, new lease...

I love the fact they won it this year legitimately for their fans who signed up for none of the shit they went through and their belief in the club deserves this night. Congrats storm fans, they cant this one from you!

Dean

Juniors
I told anyone who would listen to me this morning that the Dogs were certainties because they didn't have to play for the eighty minutes. They were the type of team that could clock off for the majority of the game but still have the brilliance to get the win. I stand corrected.

What I saw today was a team that suffocated a brilliant attacking team into scoring a measly 4 points.

As a Parramatta supporter, I believe that the Storm were rightly punished for their salary cap rorting (unlike the dogs of 02 who basically got to keep the same team). You've still got to appreciate the way the Storm have rebounded from that scandal, and continued the standard of excellence and professionalism that stymied the dogs today.

Well done, Storm.

natheel

Coach
as soon as you guys got through i knew you had it sealed. You shut Souths out easily week one and same with Manly. Both those sides didn't make the 8 by chance They're 2 great sides. Melbournes style is clinical and their defense is uncompromising.

plus i'm happy Toddy Lowrie got a premiership, dead set one of the most under rated footballers. Even at Parra he has a massive engine

I dont care for the club, even with new admin, it got what it deserved
I dont care for the players, they must has known

But new life, new lease...

I love the fact they won it this year legitimately for their fans who signed up for none of the shit they went through and their belief in the club deserves this night. Congrats storm fans, they cant this one from you!

This...cheers Raider.

I posted this message on the Bulldogs' forum:

The Dogs did not play poorly. They were defeated by one of the most amazing displays of tactics and well executed play that I've seen for a long time.

Other than Smith's kicking, the Storm were almost faultless. Their defence was unbelievably determined. There were only 4 tries in total in the entire game and no points scored in the 2nd half. That is not evidence of a capitulation by the Dogs. Just a dour struggle put up by BOTH teams.

You can hold your heads-up Canterbury. Your team didn't play poorly (unlike the Sea Eagles), Melbourne just played dominantly.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Congratulations to The Storm,

That was one of the most amazing displays of Rugby league that I've seen for ages. An indisputable victory.

Thank GOD also that it wasn't a Grand Final which was decided by a poor referee decision.

Clifferd

Coach
I'm one of the people who don't mind the Storm at all and have a soft spot for them unlike some of the other dickheads on the board.

So congratulations Melbourne and enjoy it, your strangling defence really limited the Bulldogs attacking options and you gave them no room to move.

Bellamy is a genius.

Akkerz

Juniors
A well deserved win. Congratulations to everyone connected with Storm. Enjoy to the max.

Inglis#3

Juniors
The execution of the plan set out by Craig was exemplary.

Our forwards laid the platform for Cronk and Widdop superbly. Every member of our engine room aimed up and didn't allow their counterparts to get any ascendancy throughout the finals series which was the most pleasing aspect for me.

My thoughts go out to guys like Jason Ryles, Mahe Fonua, Matt Duffie, Siosaia Vave and Rory Kostjasyn who played a big part in getting us where we are.

2012 PREMIERS! It doesn't get much better that.

Iafeta

Referee
Clinical performance in one of the highest quality Grand Finals seen in a few years (the Dogs came to play, and would have beaten a lot of good teams last night). Thoroughly deserved premiers. Glad we've picked up Neilsen and in particular Lowrie, I thought Lowrie did a lot of good work in the middle of the field.

thorson1987

Coach
The execution of the plan set out by Craig was exemplary.

Our forwards laid the platform for Cronk and Widdop superbly. Every member of our engine room aimed up and didn't allow their counterparts to get any ascendancy throughout the finals series which was the most pleasing aspect for me.

My thoughts go out to guys like Jason Ryles, Mahe Fonua, Matt Duffie, Siosaia Vave and Rory Kostjasyn who played a big part in getting us where we are.

2012 PREMIERS! It doesn't get much better that.

What about Anthony Quinn????????

yeah i'll show myself out.

Latest posts