What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Champions !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Clinical performance in one of the highest quality Grand Finals seen in a few years (the Dogs came to play, and would have beaten a lot of good teams last night). Thoroughly deserved premiers. Glad we've picked up Neilsen and in particular Lowrie, I thought Lowrie did a lot of good work in the middle of the field.

Neilsen is strong defensively and Lowrie is a solid performer and reminds me a lot like Michael Luck.

Noa

First Grade
The execution of the plan set out by Craig was exemplary.

Our forwards laid the platform for Cronk and Widdop superbly. Every member of our engine room aimed up and didn't allow their counterparts to get any ascendancy throughout the finals series which was the most pleasing aspect for me.

My thoughts go out to guys like Jason Ryles, Mahe Fonua, Matt Duffie, Siosaia Vave and Rory Kostjasyn who played a big part in getting us where we are.

2012 PREMIERS! It doesn't get much better that.

Oi !!!!

ferntree footy

Juniors
Awesome!

Ryles will get one more chance, but there'll be a few more GFs for Fonua, Duffie and Vave to play in.

Bye to some good players, what a way to send them out. Awesome.

LESStar58

Referee
I dont care for the club, even with new admin, it got what it deserved
I dont care for the players, they must has known

But new life, new lease...

I love the fact they won it this year legitimately for their fans who signed up for none of the shit they went through and their belief in the club deserves this night. Congrats storm fans, they cant this one from you!

Well in, mate. Cheers.

Latest posts