What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Change of music

cedarman92

Juniors
I'm looking to possibly change the music when tries are scored, could anyone give any info on how I do this or are there any down loads available?

Timmo

Juniors
I would offer a music change in my patch, but the file would be too big to download (around 30megs).
Best to just do it for your own enjoyment.

Blacky

Juniors
I don't think we need to change the music we have already (Limp Bizkit, Blur, Elvis vs JXL etc...) but to add a few more songs would be great for even more variation.

My suggestions would be:
U2- Elevation (Tomb Raider Mix)
Powderfinger- On My Mind
Alien Ant Farm- Smooth Criminal
Jet- Are You Gonna Be My Girl
Shannon Noll- Drive

This is all I can think of for the time being but would be great to add to the great songs already used for the try scoring.

What do you think guys?

Timmo

Juniors
I remember making my own sound thing once.
At Penrith they play this song called "Freezeframe" (People always think it is saying Brisbane for some reason). They only play that when they go to the video ref, but still, it sounds good in the game.

DAMAN04

Juniors
how about
sum of eminem's songs
sunshine from twista
nelly
delta goodrem
britany spears
r-kelly
snoop doggy dogg 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) those songs r better than this little tune blah bli blah blah wen u score a try and the music comes on it is SO F**KING BORING...and GAY

Latest posts