What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Changes for Eels

Hurriflatch

Referee
Would have prefered Vella based on last weeks form neither were good but Pearson was the better of the two.

parra pete

Referee
Vella should concentrate on his GAME rather than trying to be a comedian. The only thing funny about him is his defence.. Prefer to see him in the second row with Cayless back up front.

half

Coach
hopefully armit has a blinder so everyone shuts up about sonny bill williams

wittyz chick

Coach
half said:
hopefully armit has a blinder so everyone shuts up about sonny bill williams

people brag on about Sonny Bill Williams...I have kept my judgement about him to myself because I have yet to see him play under pressure which means not many people can make judgements.
As for Armit no matter who we play or how crap he plays...he will always be a star on debut scores a try...I think he is destined to play for Australia later on in his footy career!

Avenger

Immortal
Spot on Wittyz chick, I love this kid Armit. I think he could be anything. Now lets hold onto him.

parralight

Juniors
AGAIN lets give the young blokes a go. If you were ARMIT and saw Vella being picked over you every week - how would you feel????

Hurriflatch

Referee
go away parralight damn your worse then Hadley, Frilingose and Kent combined and then multiplied go support Souths would ya

parralight

Juniors
Hurriflatch.. Its been 40 years (which was probably before you were a scratch in your daddys pants).. thats a long time and a lot of cumberland sundays .... just cant get the eels outta the system!

Just saying it how I see it. I think Im entitled.

Avenger

Immortal
Whenever I see Vella, hear about him etc, I start to realise all the things wrong with Parra at the moment. What an IMPOSTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wittyz chick

Coach
ok I'm not sure as I havent been on the Eels site or have the Big League but
1) Was Armit picked in the PL side?
2) Did he play?

coz if he plays 2 games in 24 hrs like last game :evil: :x :evil: :x :evil: :x :evil:

wittyz chick

Coach
Avenger said:
Spot on Wittyz chick, I love this kid Armit. I think he could be anything. Now lets hold onto him.

Knowing the way BS keeps his players he'd probably get rid of Armit and buy some old reserve grader guy.

Because remember BS is the smart one :roll: [/sarcasm]

Sometimes I wish BS could see our talent of the young guys instead of sending them off for cheaper guys :cry: :cry: ...then were left to bitch and moan and then that starts more of the BS has to go talk which has been going on ever since after the 2002 season.

We parra fans have to get used to...were stuck with BS...deal with it

Hurriflatch

Referee
Now you can beleive this or not but apperently O'Dwyer will start the game from the bench.

Don't know who he is coming in for but HJ said in a previous post that Muzza was in doubt

so I'm thinking (assuming all reports are correct)

1. Luke Burt
2. Wise Kativerata
6. Daniel Wagon
4. David Vaealiki
5. Eric Grothe
9. John Morris
7. Adam Dykes
8. Aaron Cannings
14. James Webster
10. Michael Vella
11. Nathan Hindmarsh
12. Nathan Cayless
13. Lee Hopkins

15. Craig Stapleton
16. Adam Peek
18. Luke O'Dwyer
19. Chris Armit

Hurriflatch

Referee
If however it's just a straight swap for another player named on the bench my tip is that James Webster will drop off.

I say this for two reasons
1. O'Dwyer can cover wing, 5/8, lock and 2nd row and with the likes of Hopkins in the team he can shift to hooker if needed meaning Morris can go to 5/8 which covers the positions that Webster does.

2.(this one is more for the Smith bashers) The 85-90 (approx) kg O'Dwyer is bigger and thus better then the 75 kg Webster

Pazza

First Grade
I have always felt that Parra has looked more dangerous with Webster at Hooker, Pity about his size cause if he was bigger he could be a good hooker.

Hurriflatch

Referee
for a small player he is very good

Webster is only 175 cm and 75 kg close to if not the smallest player in the NRL when compared to problably the biggest in Parsons at 200 cm and 120 kg.

Latest posts