What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Changing jersey manufacturer?

MatthewA

Juniors
Apparently we are changing to Canterbury (like the Warriors) and getting rid of X-Blades for next year and beyond.

Has anyone heard of this at all as being confirmed?

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I believe it's confirmed, have you tried ringing the club?

MatthewA

Juniors
I haven't been able to get into contact with Ross, the new media manager. I need to get a hold of his number but may be able to through RLP who I write for. When I do I'll give him a ring.

I've rang the front desk with no success and have also sent Canterbury 2 e-mails with no reply.

Got bored and came up with a design of my own just for sh*ts and gigs..

http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/8845/cbbulldogs2011design.jpg

Timmah

Staff member
I like it, although I imagine it will be the away shirt.

Can you design the inverse for home? Cheers.

MatthewA

Juniors
Didn't look too good unfortunately

Here's home and away

cbbulldogs2011design.jpg

Timmah

Staff member
I like it, simply for the squared vee. Hope they go with it.

MatthewA

Juniors
They won't even go close to it mate. I've been submitting jerseys to the club and manufacturer for ages.

We will get the same boring old super league design and it will end up looking like crap on such a classy jerseys such as Canterbury.

Why they don't go with something similar to this one, the classic squared vee whilst still keeping the modern look just baffles me.

It's the reason I don't buy jerseys any more.

Bulldog Force

Referee
I'd say Fireworks but that's just a guess.

I'd be good to see Canterbury sponsored by... Canterbury. (Pardon the pun) lol :lol:

Latest posts