What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Channel 9 -Cowboys & BullDogs game

legend

Coach
I'm with nospam49, I only watch Nine for the footy and that's it. They've totally lost the plot with their coverage of sport, especially League. It's a farce. They have technical problems every week now. Last night they couldn't cross to Ikin or Johns several times because there was no sound from the touchline. How pathetic can they be?

Channel nine morons, if you are reading this forum, use it as a way to lift your game before it's too late. I know you're out there lurking in the shadows with the hacks at News Ltd. :D

Parra_Eels

Bench
i was watching with my mates, holden halftime blah blah, come back from ad break and next thing i no there is a replay of a webb try and 15 minutes gone in 2nd half. didnt see jensens tackle til after match also

redwhitedragon

Juniors
Channel 9 should stop fricken trying to silly stupid camera angles and concentrate on just showing from normal view.
Sick of pop ups of Survivor Palau popping up during the coverage. and that stupid watermark in the corner.