What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Channel 9 Melbourne - disgraceful

Alan Shore

First Grade
As soon as it was full-time, they ended the broadcast and went to the News. Didn't even show the Clive Churchill announcement or the presentation of the trophy.

Disgraceful.

DragonPunk

Live Update Team
Staff member
They should have done what channel 9 Sydney did and have the news at 4.

Footy-Fan

Juniors
We need to save all the footy fans in melbourne, relocate the storm, & tell Melbourne to f**k itself. They can play their AFL. Kick the Swans out & get rid of this bullsh*t stadium thats being build around the road from me for some new fairy boys club.

Kurt Angle

First Grade
They were probably in a hurry to show footage of Brendan Fevola packing boxes considering a new career for a different Melbourne suburb

IanG

Coach
Yeah but this is Channel 9 Melbourne we're talking about. There are the same dumbf**ks who pulled the Hey Hey Encore last night. f**kwits!

sethman75

Juniors
That would be Ghey-FL protecting its own interest there by switching to the news.
They can't let another code take hold in tardland.

Front page of the Herald Sun website...

storm.jpg

Evolution

Juniors
That would be Ghey-FL protecting its own interest there by switching to the news.
They can't let another code take hold in tardland.

Wow I don't think I have ever seen people so into conspiracy theories.

It is normal for nine to stop live sport for the news. It is not a slight on the NRL.

flamin

Juniors
Seriously, the Melbourne media have got no clue.

This was no normal sports event. Maybe, just maybe, if the Storm weren't playing, CH9 could have cut the telecast at full-time. And you might forgive them if the Eels had won it. But Melbourne actually WON the damn thing. Ridiculous.

Jordan

Juniors
I'm living in Melbourne these days and was just happy to be able to see the game live tbh. I've had to watch the entire finals series streaming it online. It sucked I had to go on the net to find out who won the Clive Churchill though.

Feej

First Grade
Is this the same channel nine thats currently pleading with us to support commercial stations keeping major sporting events???

The whole event would have been much, much better on Fox.

Latest posts