What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Channel 9 News

Cooper-Man

Bench
Danny Weidler said that Bennett wants Barrett for next season and if he cant have him he will take Kimmorly.

Apparantly the Sharks want Barrett also. There could be a chance he will return considering his wife is pregnant and home sick.

Then again, we klnow how reliable Wedler is.:D

If the Sharks take Ryles and sign Barrett and we get Kimmorley, I'll be absolutely mistified. :(

But I want Barrett back, him and Soward in the halves on the back of a couple of signings in the forwards

God-King Dean

Immortal
IF it be true (big if... never trust a ranga), I can't say I'm a fan.

Happy to be proven wrong with a premiership though...

Rosso V

Juniors
But I want Barrett back, him and Soward in the halves on the back of a couple of signings in the forwards

That for me would be great, I have always been a fan of Barrett and i always thought that he left simply because Barrett and Brownie could not see eye to eye. As for Kimorley has anyone bothered to check the useby date???:sarcasm:

everyone off contract is apparently on Uncle Wayne's wish list. Mundine and Tallis are coming out of retirement too apparently :sarcasm: :crazy:

Reality check guys

Isn't there still a little thing called the SALARY CAP???

Various threads on this forum have us signing the following players for next year:

Barrett
Taylor
Berrigan
Ennis
Hannant
Michaels
Kimmorley
Fitzgibbon
Rooney
Priddis
Hunt
Sims
etc. etc. etc.

As well as keeping Ryles, Cooper, Soward etc. etc.

WTF???

I know Bennett is the master coach but he's gonna have to pull something out of his ring to make all this happen and stay under the cap!!!!!

I'd be happy to retain Reynoldson and get Barrett and retain Soward and Ellis.
This is how i see us.
1.Hornby
2.Nightingale
3.Gaz
4.Cooper
5.Lett
6.Barrett
7.Soward
8.Poore
9.Ellis/Young
10.Ryles
11.Reynoldson
12.Creagh
13.Young/Stanley

14.Scott
15.Setu
16.Green

I agree with earlier posts that the future of this club must be built around a strong forward pack.

Get the forwards going forward and that will allow young halves and 3/4's to grow into better players.

Get another 1 or 2 decent forwards to help out Ryles under Bennett.

Dump Scott (no skills) and Poore (karn't)

Keep (and play) Soward.

Latest posts