What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Channel 9 starts the year in breach of contract

joshie

Live Update Team
This all gives me a headache. I just want 9 to be out of the game forever!

El Diablo

Post Whore
should ask them why they lied as they never show Melbourne live in Vic when they have a 9 game

Perth Red

Post Whore
Agree Juan.

Delayed football on TV in this day and age is a joke!
It would be better to kick-off the Knights game at 8pm NSW time, which would be 7pm Qld time.
Then Nein could show the game live in Qld.

But that would be too simple.

I noticed the game in perth in a couple of weeks is KO at 6pm Perth time, presumably for live or near to coverage on the East Coast.

MARSHALL ZHUKOV

Juniors
How many watch the NRL in Melbourne though?? same number most likley of those who watch the Swans game on tv in Sydney.

Perth Red

Post Whore
How many watch the NRL in Melbourne though?? same number most likley of those who watch the Swans game on tv in Sydney.

Who knows? Bit hard to say when they never show it!

Last Year:
The only 3 times they showed it on a Sunday it rated 37K,50K&87k

It's a bit hard to build an audience when you only show something 3 times in 7 months!

The prelim final featuring Melbourne and shown live rated 274K.
The Wk2 final featuring Swans rated 136k

In comparison the Swans avg 30-80k In sydney, pretty much the same but the difference being they are shown every week.

In terms of GF:
Sydney got 287K for AFL
Melbourne got 347K for NRL

Melbourne also got 3 audiences around the 300k for SOO

Overall you would have to say NRL rates better in Melbourne than AFL in Sydney, despite the shoddy treatment of Ch9

Von

Juniors
Imagine if RL was given a go and well looked after by 9 (or hopefully 7 or 10 in future).

Tommax25

Bench
this was the channel 9 reply to his question

what a bunch of f**ktards

wtf thats almost unbelieveable! Its like they don't even read the post, which I'm sure they do for most but I would have thought someone famous asking would prompt them to actually read it! I mean, they act as if league is not something he's interested in watching and instead promote their other shit shows, as if he had asked what the schedule was! FMFD they make me angry.

Latest posts