What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Channel Nine also delaying Australia v NZ game till 8:30pm

yeah, just had a look at the link... hope it's right, lets just say it wouldn't surprise me for 9 Melbourne to make a late change...

yakstorm

First Grade
I find this very wierd considering Channel 9 are showing the Indigenous v Maori game live, then the news, then the opening ceremony live... I'll wait to see what the TV guide says for next Saturday before blasting them, as they have committed to live coverage...

Calixte

First Grade
I find this very wierd considering Channel 9 are showing the Indigenous v Maori game live, then the news, then the opening ceremony live... I'll wait to see what the TV guide says for next Saturday before blasting them, as they have committed to live coverage...

Fair call perhaps...

bartman

Immortal
They committed to showing NRL games into Melbourne before midnight as well, and we've seen how well they lived up to that commitment...

The Channel 9 site currently shows programs for today plus the next seven days (up to next Friday night). http://channelnine.ninemsn.com.au/9tvguide.aspx

So perhaps we only have half an hour to wait until their programs for Saturday night 25th are revealed, and then another 24 hours before their Sunday broadcast time is confirmed and there for all to see.

bartman

Immortal
Haven't seen whether this is true yet (the Ch 9 site only goes up to the Saturday night), but given what they've done with the opening game, then it wouldn't surprise me if they just take the piss through the entire tournament...

And to think when talk started in here some people were sticking up for Ch 9 and saying that we should trust them because they've committed to showing games live :lol: