What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Charges???

cronullashark

Juniors
what time do they announce the charge sheet from the previous round?

i think scott is gone, kimmorely should be sweet:crazy:

Thomo.

First Grade
sweet justice, matt utai got charged for being third man in.

what did SBW get?

pity he didn't get sent as well. finch did last year. Where was the touch judge on that one????:?

Inferno

Coach
could be because most of his punches were airswings Reefy. Not to mention I think Striking is normally only used when there is no retaliation at all, as in when someones put on their ass as opposed to when there is an all in Blue.

But far be it from me to try and make sense of any referring decisions that take place these days. They f**king rules change on a weekly basis. If the ref's can't even figure them out, how the hell can the players?

emetic

Juniors
OT i thought it was BS that bailey got 10 for the scuffle aswell ... what is he expected to stand there and cop it ??

The Nulla #2

Bench
Beau scott has escaped suspension.

Utai got 2 weeks hahahhahahaha :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Bulldog Utai suspended for two NRL games

Tuesday, May 23, 2006 - 1:30 PM
Bulldogs winger Matt Utai has been suspended for two matches for fighting during his side's fiery 32-24 NRL win over the Sharks on Sunday at Telstra Stadium.
Utai was the third player into a 58th minute altercation between teammate Sonny Bill Williams and Sharks centre Phil Bailey, earning a grade one contrary conduct charge.
Despite entering an early guilty plea, the New Zealand winger will be sidelined for two matches due to his 96 carry-over points from previous charges.
Meanwhile, Sharks centre Beau Scott has escaped suspension after pleading guilty to a grade one dangerous throw charge from the same match.

Source: AAParge.
Despite entering an early guilty plea, the New Zealand winger will be sidelined for two matches due to his 96 carry-over points from previous charges.
Meanwhile, Sharks centre Beau Scott has escaped suspension after pleading guilty to a grade one dangerous throw charge from the same match.

Source: AAP

Latest posts