What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Charity Shield] Dragons V Souths - Dragon Army

OurRedV

Juniors
Hi all,

The club has advised us that Bay 103 will be the spot ANZ Stadium allocates for the Dragon Army.

If you're a regular and registered your flag/banner last year with us, I need you to do so again please we can forward the details to the club and stadium.

Please feel free to email me at stel@ourredv.com or Private Message me on here with your flag/banner details.

Eg.

SURNAME FIRST NAME ADDRESS PHONE NUMBER BANNER / FLAG / DRUM "DESCRIPTION
(Wording / Dimensions / Flag or Pole length)"

charityshield09.gif

Dragons V Souths
Charity Shield

Saturday 28th February 2009
8:00 PM
ANZ Stadium

BAY 103

charityshieldseatingplan.png

OurRedV

Juniors
just a reminder im sending the rego form to anz this arvo, so if any of you blokes have banners over 1.2 m, send the info through plz.

hey mate..

My name is Pete, ive got two banners that i bring to games.. you may have noticed me from last year. Im coming tonight but with some mates (south supports) so probably wont sit in the army tonight but ill try get close as possible.(wont be bringin my banners tonight). Ill send you my sign descriptions soon.. I will hopefully be attended as many games as possible.
Cheers Pete.