What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Charity Shield in Mudgee - who's going?

Spazer

Juniors
I want to keep the warriors to under 10 points so we can continue building confidence in our defence for when we go against the bigger teams in rd 2-5. Our right side opened up a few times in both trials and I expect good teams will target that right edge.

Attacking-wise we should have no problem, but I want to see our defence continue to improve.

BLM01

First Grade
I want to keep the warriors to under 10 points so we can continue building confidence in our defence for when we go against the bigger teams in rd 2-5. Our right side opened up a few times in both trials and I expect good teams will target that right edge.

Attacking-wise we should have no problem, but I want to see our defence continue to improve.
You are a hard maker than our prior coach. 16 points was his yardstick in defence.
Where he got that from I dont know and I always wondered why was it so high when we were lucky to score 16 ourselves and used to watch Bellamy kick chairs, punch glass and walk out whenever Storm conceded a try.
Now that is coaching passion and a good yardstick.
Back on track 10 points these days is very hard with the 6 again rule.
I will be happy with a win in R1

randomdragon

Juniors
The only try’s south’s scored were off quick play the balls, not one set play try, if we can just slow them down and give them a six again i fancy our defence to hold on.

redv13

Bench

I couldn’t give a rats arse if we win 50-48. As long as we start the season with a W that’s all that matters for me.

Latest posts