What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Charity Shield on Fuel TV

Aaron_sfas

Juniors
Graham is a good guy.

But this sheild, its like last year, its a poisoned challace.

I care more about who gets injured that winning it.

If we play anyone in our top 13, we are crazy.

Bears galore, some NYC and I will be satisfied.

I wouldnt even risk Kane or Wesser.

i disagree. this is the one hit out the likes of asotasi, merrit, wing, etc. will get. and they need to be playing, even if its only for 30 minutes

Dave Q

Coach
Some of those dragons fans have been carrying on like dickheads here on LU with their supid lol@souths picture thread.

So on that basis, I just hope we can maim and injure as many of their overpaid imposters as possible.

If we win, fine, but lets take coops, poorey and the commsioner out of the NRL 2009.

All that ugly white in their uniform, makes me depressed.

Welcome to Sydney Benny you has-been traitor to QLD... now cop this...

Alright for foxtel people who get fueltv as part of the sports pack, Austar people don't, looks like i'll have to hope they replay it on foxsports so my son gets a chance to see it.

Alright for foxtel people who get fueltv as part of the sports pack, Austar people don't, looks like i'll have to hope they replay it on foxsports so my son gets a chance to see it.

I take it you son is Souths supporter? :) If they dont I can do you a copy, and send it to you.

Dave Q

Coach
One cool kid.

Now lets hammer those prissy white bastards.

Weve heard of players selecting clubs for retirement but now Saints introduce a Coaches retirement village.

Good on you Dousty!

NPH

Juniors
I'd love to go the game but unfortunately live in QLD. Anyway Austar subscribers that have the FOX sports pack don't actually get Fuel TV included but after parra-matters post i got someone to check for me and Fuel TV is accesible today so i should be able to watch the game live. (I Hope) would of sucked having to wait until 9pm Tuesday to see the game.

Go the Dragons

Last edited:
NPH,

Don't know what Austar entitles you to.

But Fox Sports 1 are showing the replay tomorrow morning at 9.30am I think.

Not that you'll wanna watch it I hope.

NPH

Juniors
NPH,

Don't know what Austar entitles you to.

But Fox Sports 1 are showing the replay tomorrow morning at 9.30am I think.

Not that you'll wanna watch it I hope.

Yea but i think because Fox Sports owns Fuel TV that they have given Austar users access to it for today so i should be able to watch it live :crazy:

StormChaser

First Grade
Very impressive win! And lets face it, any time the Dragqueens get beat, it's a good game! Well done soufs.

Latest posts