What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chase Stanley

KiWi_BoI_15

Juniors
Stanley in, Marshall out.

I think most Kiwis have given up on Marshall, this shoulder seems to be holding him back from showing us what he can really do. :x

Congrats to Stanley anyways, hope he does get a run this year.

Dragooner

Bench
Good on him!

Hope Rangi get's named there too, and would be happy for Florence as well if he was named...

mean_maori_mean

Juniors
KiWi_BoI_15 said:
Stanley in, Marshall out.

I think most Kiwis have given up on Marshall, this shoulder seems to be holding him back from showing us what he can really do. :x

Congrats to Stanley anyways, hope he does get a run this year.

If he does get picked in the squad - I expect him to play for the u/20's in wellington and then play in the all golds game and the french test.

given up on - marshall - well not yet, thats a pretty harsh call its not his fault he getting injured.
I think people shouldnt be relying on him anyway - its not like he performed at test level yet so he should nt be seens as our saviour.

Chase- should be in the squad considering he can cover 6,7, and 9 - should see him in the squad.

Todays paper, said nightingale could be a bolter -because he can cover fullback but it then went on to say he was born in hamilton and is 21 years old.
Essentially the mixed him up with Sam Perrit from the roosters but who knows must still be a good chance.
Can he play in the u/20 game or not??