What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cheap Shot Mason

Sam_the_man said:
Since when was punching apart of league...i thought hard tackles were what league is about....like Kidwells tackle on Mason.....the skirt!
Yeah you can tell he was born in New Zealand.:D

Ridders

Coach
good on ya mase...one of the cleanest strikes on the footy field i've seen in ages, fielden got exactly what he deserved....i do feel sorry for long tho, he didn't deserve it (btw great piece of play by him to create the first try)

PRIDEOFLIONS

Juniors
Put Mason in a boxing ring as punishment...or better still the UFC. You know...what men do. Your avarage lightweight would beat the sh*t out of him and he'd be crying his mental age.

Good first half GB :p

Sam_the_man said:
Since when was punching apart of league...i thought hard tackles were what league is about....like Kidwells tackle on Mason.....the skirt!

Has been for years. That's how men fight. If poor old Stuey can't handle receiving what he had been known to dish out then he should a/ shut his mouth about what he was going to do to Aussie players and b/ play a softer sport. :lol:

scottyeel

Bench
carlnz said:
So would any player that gets punched with no defence......seeing you Aussies love going on about "if this was in the nrl" bullsh*t....how many weeks would he get for punching a player???

I cant wait to see what Ricky Stuart has to say about that after the match....:sarcasm: :sarcasm:
Who's fault was it that he had no defence. The pussy shouldn't have pushed Mason if he didn't want to face the consequences.

PRIDEOFLIONS said:
Put Mason in a boxing ring as punishment...or better still the UFC. You know...what men do. Your avarage lightweight would beat the sh*t out of him and he'd be crying his mental age.
Hate to see what would happen to Fielden then.

TheParraboy

Staff member
How is that punch a cheap shot?

Did the pom have his back turned? lol

the pom was acting like a tart

got what was coming to him, the cat

Onya Willy

Sam_the_man

First Grade
Coastal Shark said:
Has been for years. That's how men fight. If poor old Stuey can't handle receiving what he had been known to dish out then he should a/ shut his mouth about what he was going to do to Aussie players and b/ play a softer sport. :lol:

Why then do they give penalties against players that punch?

Sam_the_man said:
I ask again, why do they give penalties for punching if it's been part of the game for years?
No one said it was legal but it is part if the game, always has been and always will be. The key is to throw 'em not cop 'em Stu.

TheParraboy

Staff member
sam the man

why do they give penalties for forward passes? offsides?etc.... that isnt part of the game either

I think your been watching too much netball tbh........

Sam_the_man

First Grade
TheParraboy said:
sam the man

why do they give penalties for forward passes? offsides?etc.... that isnt part of the game either

I think your been watching too much netball tbh........

Make it open slather then?

Kneeing is part of the game, stiff arm tackles, eye gouging, bitting. All illigal but part of the game.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Sam_the_man said:
Make it open slather then?

Kneeing is part of the game, stiff arm tackles, eye gouging, bitting. All illigal but part of the game.

off course not, you need to take it into context

all of the above are the cheap shots in league

Mason was provoked, he let one go.....move on

if it was reverse and Mason was the one pushing and holding on like a fairy and copped one would you feel the same way? I know I would. Its test football for christ sakes

Sam_the_man

First Grade
TheParraboy said:
off course not, you need to take it into context

all of the above are the cheap shots in league

Mason was provoked, he let one go.....move on

if it was reverse and Mason was the one pushing and holding on like a fairy and copped one would you feel the same way? I know I would. Its test football for christ sakes

They're all illigal acts. Punching is illigal, no differnce.

Latest posts