What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

cheer me up

Leasha

Juniors
blue and red socks said:
Leasha said:
PLUS I am freaking out that I stuffed up English, even though I wrote 32 and 33 pages for each of the exams, I'm terrified that I answered the questions all wrong! :cry:

33 pages??!?! how is that humanly possible?? thats gotta be worth something!

what subjects are you doing now after dropping 4?

Yeah I wrote 33 pages for the modules question for Advanced English... I was rather proud of myself too, considering Im not a person who writes bout 2 words on each line either! I think I worked out I average about 7 words a line too... so I was especially happy!
At the beginning of the year I was doing 4unit maths, 4unit english, physics, chemistry and drama... thank goodness I dropped some courses! Now I'm doing 3unit maths, 3unit english, physics and chemistry... yeah its a huge workload, but I can only imagine how great its gonna feel when Im finished, to say that I did all that :D

socksie

Juniors
Leasha said:
At the beginning of the year I was doing 4unit maths, 4unit english, physics, chemistry and drama...

that is quite an achievement

i was a lazy bum that dropped 3maths and 3english to 3 each and if i could i so would've dropped english altogether

NO MORE ENGLISH TO DO IN MY LIFE AGAIN EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what u looking to do at uni?

Latest posts