What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chelsea F.C. III: The Age of Antonio

Haffa

Haven’t you guys still have to play United for the league title?
Yeah they have the Premier League National to come. They've won the FA Youth Cup, Premier League South, Premier League Cup this season.

ggmu

Juniors
Think you will find it was a 3-0 win haha I fell asleep during the game. Was hoping for a win especially with the likes of Chong and Gomes playing but wasn’t confident after all I’ve heard about the Chelsea youth team.

Haffa

Think you will find it was a 3-0 win haha I fell asleep during the game. Was hoping for a win especially with the likes of Chong and Gomes playing but wasn’t confident after all I’ve heard about the Chelsea youth team.
True. I watched until Gilmour scores then hit record knowing they’d were home.

Jamie Cumming doesn’t concede goals he’s made 11 appearances for the team in 2017-18, keeping 10 clean sheets, and conceding just the one goal.

Haffa

Happy with that. Now just need to beat Huddersfield and Newcastle and hope one of the other two drop points. Preferably Spurs for the laugh.

Jimbo

Immortal
I think either would be pretty chuckle-worthy

Imagine knocking the dippers out of fourth and them then losing the CL final...

Haffa

Poch telling everyone that they should celebrate finishing 4th then ending up 5th is the best scenario for me.

Jimbo

Immortal
Yeah I guess

But there's a bit of a 'been there, done that' feel about keeping the yids out of the CL

Haffa

Our tactics laughable and didn’t deserve to win but Lee Mason is the worst ref in the League.

Only 6 minutes with all that time wasting.

Haffa

A season squeezed between a home defeat v Burnley & a Home draw v Huddersfield sums it up perfectly

Mong

Post Whore
Our tactics laughable and didn’t deserve to win but Lee Mason is the worst ref in the League.

Only 6 minutes with all that time wasting.

Careful... you’re starting to sound like a Liverpool fan :joy:

Jimbo

Immortal
I can only assume Antonio is just clearing out the rubbish from our form so we'll have much better form next week?

Jimbo

Immortal
Should be an interesting encounter for the neutrals

Much depends on which version of both teams turns up

Latest posts