What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chinks in the Aussie Armour.

ozbash

Referee
Twizzle said:
oh, so its Mr Bash now

are you sure you dont want us to call him Sir Bash

btw, Aussies by heaps

the 'sir' bit can wait till i,m skinners or twizzles age

thats enough astute observations from me...

GO THE MIGHTY KIWIS

hope its a ripper.

oh yes,,, good luck aussie :^o

i,m away to compose my gracious victory speech... :)

Skinner

Coach
Twizzle said:
oh, so its Mr Bash now

are you sure you dont want us to call him Sir Bash

btw, Aussies by heaps

Indeed, we would happily behea....I mean have him knighted, but the
bolshevik government of ours has pulled the pin on the sword on the
shoulder bizzo...

Mr Saab

Referee
ozbash said:
I guess with all the Hunt hysteria we have forgotten theres going to be a fairly decent game of footy played on Friday night.

Being of fairly staunch kiwi extraction I thought i,d share with you the weak links in the roo side. theres only 3.

1- johns. he will be very lucky if he fronts up for the full 80. Too old, injury prone and i doubt if he can stand the pressure these days. Seen it in the NRL, when the chips are down, joey folds.

2- lockyer. Playing out of his natural position lockyer hasnt looked remotely comfortable at #6. Although he has played there now a couple of years, tomorrow night will see him outside johns on a rare occasion. correct me if i,m wrong but i think the lack of match time together will see no cohesion, zero understanding between them and i predict mistakes,,, lots of them while the kiwis apply the pressure.

3- buderus. has not got the temperament. i think he will be proved a liability, again. he has zero temper control and if we get the better off him he will lose the plot and be a penalty cow the kiwis will be only too pleased to milk.

not a weakness as such but i question gasniers inclusion. stuart claims a tight team but i,d say the resentment for gaz considering a code switch could show through..

Kiwi weaknesses ? dont think we,ve got any really.

some of your best work

aqua_duck

Coach
douglasallen91 said:
yep, what ws it 8 mistackles against the storm, 10 vs the warriors. yeah hes in form.
Seemed to go alright tonight hey? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

gunnamatta bay

Referee
not a weakness as such but i question gasniers inclusion. stuart claims a tight team but i,d say the resentment for gaz considering a code switch could show through..

Hilarious stuff ob.

JJ

Immortal
seems ozbash has a weakness or two (internet access is a start)

ozbash

Referee
nah mate, miking the cows, they were a bit frightened actually by the constant sight of my pearly whites every time i thought of karbuncle getting his brain cells rearranged by franky pritchard, VC.

top game and well done aussie. revenge was no doubt sweet .

ive got a few things to whinge about but i dont want to appear ungracious in defeat :cool: so will keep them to my self till the tri series when we bend you lot (and that friggen jj) and stick it to ewes :lol:

great night, great result :p the game was ok too.

gregstar

Referee
good 'ol ezbash!

never afraid to headbutt trains.

what's the next judgement call champ?

don bradman would struggle if he played against the blackcaps today?

keep 'em coming nostra!

Hari Kari

Juniors
Mr Saab said:
Weaknesses in the kiwi team? There is one glaring one.... Who is going to kick for the Kiwis? Who is going to be the one when they are stuck on their own 30m line to kick it 45m down field to get them out of trouble?

Benji kicked from 20 to 20 on the full, they should have started him.

The boy has some boot.

aqua_duck said:
Seemed to go alright tonight hey? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

yep, showed his true class behind a awesome forward pack, still to say hes in form with a 79% tackle percentage (for someone of his class) is not right.

gecko7

Juniors
Gotta love that singles out Buderus, Johns and Lockyer as the Aussies weekness and those 3 tear NZ apart 50-12. How you'd come to the conclusion in the 1st place they were a weekness is beyond me.

DeeGan

Bench
ozbash said:
I guess with all the Hunt hysteria we have forgotten theres going to be a fairly decent game of footy played on Friday night.

Being of fairly staunch kiwi extraction I thought i,d share with you the weak links in the roo side. theres only 3.

1- johns. he will be very lucky if he fronts up for the full 80. Too old, injury prone and i doubt if he can stand the pressure these days. Seen it in the NRL, when the chips are down, joey folds.

2- lockyer. Playing out of his natural position lockyer hasnt looked remotely comfortable at #6. Although he has played there now a couple of years, tomorrow night will see him outside johns on a rare occasion. correct me if i,m wrong but i think the lack of match time together will see no cohesion, zero understanding between them and i predict mistakes,,, lots of them while the kiwis apply the pressure.

3- buderus. has not got the temperament. i think he will be proved a liability, again. he has zero temper control and if we get the better off him he will lose the plot and be a penalty cow the kiwis will be only too pleased to milk.

Kiwi weaknesses ? dont think we,ve got any really.

This didn't turn out to well....

As for the Kiwi weaknesses before the game, surely the selection of Clinton Toopi ahead of Steve Matai was one glaring one. Tame Tupou's selection was surprising too, even more surprising was the fact we did not attack his side of the field.

JJ

Immortal
ozbash said:
on another board i named toopi as my MOM. i thought he had a great game.

you're a genius

he was directly responsible for at least 2 Aust tries - Johns probably had a hand in more

DeeGan

Bench
ozbash said:
on another board i named toopi as my MOM. i thought he had a great game.

On what grounds did he constitute M.O.M. on a side that was smacked 50-12 out of interest?