What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Choo Choo - All Aboard

Ridders

Coach
This is going to be one crowded train. Some of the commentary tonight was painful to listen to.

The HAYNE TRAIN will be departing shortly

Last edited:

drake

First Grade
Who does Rabs support again?
For some reason I think it might be the Eels.

Good luck them. Awesome form and entertaining footy.
Rabs is an old waffler that past his expiry, but you can't blame an old pisshead for being happy when his team is going good.

Bandwagon is going well for the Eels. Hope to see them in the grand final.

The Colonel

Immortal

34 years I've been on it..... the wheels have fallen off at different times and they've blown a few gaskets as well. I'm just enjoying the ride. ;-)

Every team has a bandwagon at this time of year..... ours just happens to have grown since we were sitting on 15th spot.

C.P

Juniors
34 years I've been on it..... the wheels have fallen off at different times and they've blown a few gaskets as well. I'm just enjoying the ride. ;-)

Every team has a bandwagon at this time of year..... ours just happens to have grown since we were sitting on 15th spot.

They certainly have momentum

As you say a long long way from the bottom of the barrel when 7000 or 8000 turned up to watch Parra at home lose to the Sharks

Loudstrat

Coach
Ben Ikin. Kevin Walters. Fatty. The fat dumb twat who interviewed Prince.

Tonight's commentary was first class compared to years of those painful turds.

Kenny Powers

Juniors

well said.

Ausguy

Coach
i just think you are scared ridders.... to the point you had to make a thread about the commentary which is in my opinion no worse than any other week.

just let them say whatever they want does it matter? ever heard the fox commentators when the warriors are playing in NZ or any game the dragons are in....??

if this gets to you how will you handle next friday night??

Ridders

Coach
Scared :lol:

I posted in the Dogs Forum that i wanted Parra to win as it would ensure a great crowd at ANZ

Latest posts