What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Choo Choo - All Aboard

Bazal

Post Whore
A few minutes after the game and the slanging kicks off... love it, now how the f**k am I supposed to wait a week for the game :crazy:

Ausguy

Coach
Some of the most one sided commentary I have ever heard.

1 of the most 1 sided games ive seen all year.

Scared :lol:

I posted in the Dogs Forum that i wanted Parra to win as it would ensure a great crowd at ANZ

so.... ?

are u worried your 2nd place dogs will be bundled out by the 8th placed eels. its ok if you are, cos i would be.

Parra could be the first team to win from 8th...

Ridders

Coach
1 of the most 1 sided games ive seen all year.

so.... ?

are u worried your 2nd place dogs will be bundled out by the 8th placed eels. its ok if you are, cos i would be.

Parra could be the first team to win from 8th...

Why would i be worried? Considering where we were last year, everything we've achieved this year has been amazing.

Would be nice to shut the train down though, given how packed it will get, there could be some casualties.

Ausguy

Coach
fair call ridders.... getting harder to pick winners.... gotta stay infront in my tipping comp!!!

brisbane tomorrow for mine.

andrew057

First Grade
Obviously Tonetard Terrorwrist has been forced into hiding due to his complete and utter dumbness.

Loudstrat

Coach
Why would i be worried? Considering where we were last year, everything we've achieved this year has been amazing.
Yes with your bred not bought policy. :lol:

Would be nice to shut the train down though, given how packed it will get, there could be some casualties.
Always is when Dogs fans get on.

Word is that when Parra flog the new transit lounge next Friday, cityrail staff will be issued with mace and stun guns

aussie7798

First Grade
its just as bad as a couple of seasons ago when the commentators where banned from using a sentence that did not contain SBW

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Toot Toot!! 10 weeks ago our trained was derailed and offf the tracks, i'm just glad i was able to get on and go for a ride, what ever happens it's been amazing journey win or lose next week.

Bazal

Post Whore
Toot Toot!! 10 weeks ago our trained was derailed and offf the tracks, i'm just glad i was able to get on and go for a ride, what ever happens it's been amazing journey win or lose next week.

Damn f**king right. From 15th to the best 4, cracking season considering everything. I'm just on a massive high, win or lose next week it's been awesome

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Damn f**king right. From 15th to the best 4, cracking season considering everything. I'm just on a massive high, win or lose next week it's been awesome
And i think thats the way the players think, thats why we are so dangerous ATM.

Ridders

Coach
Compared to Moore or Bennett? Yes it is. You guys barely made the 8 while he was coach for the entire season.

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
Compared to Moore or Bennett? Yes it is. You guys barely made the 8 while he was coach for the entire season.

Maybe, but they had a complete off season to prepare. Hagan left us at the begining of the year because he decided he wasnt passionate enough.

Bennett had the chance to sign Weyman, Boyd, Smith. Moore had the chance to sign Stagg, Kimmorley, Eastwood, Morris, Hannatt. Anderson got a team he inherited from Michael Hagan and with Brett Finch as halfback.

I never said Daniel Anderson should be Dally M coach of the year, but its a joke that people dont even consider him.

ByRd

First Grade
i considered him and parras form in this later part of the year has been unreal, he has done a great job to get to the final four, cant wait for next week

TheBourbonBeast

Juniors
Im a diehard QLDer and a confirmed sydney hater, but even i have jumped on the Hayne train...

That boy can play! Awesome to watch!

hellteam

First Grade
Ben Ikin. Kevin Walters. Fatty. The fat dumb twat who interviewed Prince.

Tonight's commentary was first class compared to years of those painful turds.

Loudstrat - seriously - what is your problem with Qld?

I feel bad that you go through your life hating something so much. Cheer up old man.

Latest posts