What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chook Pen Members - Speak up what the fug happened

Rooster Lozz

Juniors
I have seen that photo and heard from CEO Brian Canavan that the initial fight started in the chook pen and from bay 13 i could quite easily see thats what was going on.
So any Roosters fans sitting in the chook pen, what in gods name happened? I am a die hard Roosters fan and i admit there was some sledging on my behalf and others were coming up with a few calls regarding drugs, rape allegations.
But what really happened?

melon....

Coach
All I saw in the Paper was Supermario in Full Battle Gear just checking out some guy getting clobbered by a chick cop with a baton. Good on ya Muzz yo ushould have started the chant!!!

melon....

Coach
PS.....what the f**k were these Dog idiots doing anywhere near the Chook Pen? Who the f**k arranged the Bulldogs supporters bay to be 2 Bays down?? Where was the caged area for these animals?

lozza

Juniors
hey melon.... I work at the SFS and the oppositions supporter bay is usually in bay 38 (2 away from the chookie pen).
But whevever the bulldogs come they place their supporter bay under the scoreboard behind the goals to try and avoid fights (ha!). I'm 90% sure that bay 38 wasn't a designated bulldogs supporter bay last night (i wasn't working so i can't be sure).

I was sitting in the chookie pen.. I was down the front so i didn't see how it started, but the fight ended up right next to us. One of the bulldogs had blood all over his jersey, another one tried to run away before the police could get him (they got him though) and it was basically a bunch of people in bay 36 trying to keep out of the way of the fighting psychos :oops:

lozza

Juniors
yeah it is... except for bulldogs games where they move it to under the scoreboard. Although the bulldogs fans can still buy a ticket for bay 38 if they want, it's just not considered the supporter bay.

I can assure you that bay 38 was desinated as the Bulldog supporters bay and was advertised on more than one occasion in the papers, onsite and in the radio media as such.
As for the rejects behind the goal post, if you have been to a Bulldog game in the last 3 season you will note that these creatures sit over there and that their team only acknowledges these idiots after a game and encourage them during.
We ALL knew there would be trouble on Friday night, I sit in bay 34....Hastings stand and I got the hell out with 20 minutes to go so that our family would not be jeopodised by there people that pass as footyfans.

This is the last time our family will EVER attend another game against the Bulldogs but if David Gallop gets his act together we wont have to

Get Rid of Them All

Chook

First Grade
What happened was that around 18-25 years ago the vitro infertilisation program was infected with bad seed at about the same time as bulldog "females" went on a breeding frenzy.

The result was a whole generation of brainless, moronic, violent, halfcast skinheads. But as the bulldogs club had sunk a huge amount into this breeding program they just couldn't cut their losses. So they dressed these half humans in bulldogs jerseys and unleashed them onto the unsuspecting Rugby League public.

Everyone saw the results of this program on Friday night.

Chook.

Latest posts