What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chooseday Night Football

Jodeci

Bench
For those who have Foxtel, tonight we could see Guru's game back in 2000 against the Panthers if we vote via the foxsports web page.

Otherwise it's either Mat Rogers in 2000 or Mitchell Pearce in 2008

PARRA_FAN

Coach
That was a great game, great finish too. 5 minutes to go down 2 points, Moran puts a grubber through from the drop out, and regains possession.

Then Andrew Ryan makes a break, passes out wide to Grothe to score a double.

Thank fk for Grothe in this game, I remember how frustrating it was when we kept kicking to the fullback, of course that halfback would only be Kusto. And led to Girdler's try.

Gronk

Staff member
That was a great game, great finish too. 5 minutes to go down 2 points, Moran puts a grubber through from the drop out, and regains possession.

Then Andrew Ryan makes a break, passes out wide to Grothe to score a double.

Thank fk for Grothe in this game, I remember how frustrating it was when we kept kicking to the fullback, of course that halfback would only be Kusto. And led to Girdler's try.

How the f**k do your remember all that ? I'm flat out remembering what I had for breakfast this morning and you can rattle off the above from a game a decade ago !

Respect.

bow-down-before-you.gif

offside ref

Juniors
I remember thay game guru scored a bloody awesome try I think he ran 80 meters or so I was at that game with my brother a die hard panther was a good night.

forward pass

Coach
I can't recall a bigger ovation for a try EVER at Parra Stadium than for Guru that day. It was the sort of try his dad used to score regularly and that was the first sign of things to come for young Eric.

hybrideel

Bench
We never seem to get these chooseday night games. I can only recall us being in 1 game since it has started. It seems all the voting I have been doing is a waste of time

Suitman

Post Whore
How the f**k do your remember all that ? I'm flat out remembering what I had for breakfast this morning and you can rattle off the above from a game a decade ago !

Respect.

bow-down-before-you.gif

Ditto mate.
I can't remember tonight's dinner, let alone a game 10 years ago.

Many people relay stories from games of past. I'm lucky to remember games from 4 rounds ago.

I love reading about it though. Keep it coming.

Suity

btaag

Juniors
Ditto mate.
I can't remember tonight's dinner, let alone a game 10 years ago.

Many people relay stories from games of past. I'm lucky to remember games from 4 rounds ago.

I love reading about it though. Keep it coming.

Suity

For some weird reason I can remember games in a similar way, though dont ask me what I had for breakfast or about other events that happened at the same time the game was being played 10-15 years ago!

Certain sporting memories must just stick for some people (eg 1998 Prelim final vs Dogs - though I have repressed that memory, if forced to recall parts of the game, I can do it as if it was yesterday, though Ironically I only have a few memories of the 2001 Grand Final (another memory repressed). :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

PARRA_FAN

Coach

Respect.

bow-down-before-you.gif

Thanks mate.

I'm a massive Rugby League I know a lot of Rugby League matches Ive been to over the years and the detail in it. I can tell you plenty of stories.

Im with you though I cant remember what I did last Thursday but know a lot of RL matches.

Latest posts