What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chris Anderson..... GORN!

princess plj

Juniors
the_knights_rule said:
speaking of kimmorley, my friend read somewhere that he said he would love to finish off his career at the knights. And the article writer was saying how much loyalty that shows cos he would go back to the club were most people hate him.
AS IF!!

and where does he think he will play at the knights?? :roll:

the_knights_rule

First Grade
plj said:
the_knights_rule said:
speaking of kimmorley, my friend read somewhere that he said he would love to finish off his career at the knights. And the article writer was saying how much loyalty that shows cos he would go back to the club were most people hate him.
AS IF!!

and where does he think he will play at the knights?? :roll:

he prob thinks he would push joey into premier league! haha yeah right!
nah i think he meant after his conract with the sharks is finished and joey has retired but when his contract is finished then he will be around 28-29 yrs old so why teh hell would the knights wanna buy a 28-29 halfback when they could be turnign blooding a younger player??

Latest posts