What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chris Anderson quits - Fittler to take over

badav

Bench
In fairness to Chris Anderson, it seems he walked into the ruins left by Ricky Stuart. The roosters arent going any worse than last year. Or any better either i guess. I still think that the job Chris Anderson did with the Bulldogs & Storm should see him earn some respect. Neither the Sharks nor the Roosters have exactly been a coaches dream in recent times.

BlueFenix

Juniors
Roosters need Fittler to throw on the tri colours again and become captain coach for a chance at the finals this year.

or roosters could complete their signing of the entire Dogs squad! seems to be there goal!

I hope Chris's exit is nothing to do with his dicky ticker.

Now what happens to all the players Anderson has punted , Soward , Lewis , Plum etc He let them go to get the team he wanted, and now he has bailed , rooters made a big mistake signing Anderson.

ShineDog

Juniors
If they think this will end in a " JASON TAYLOR SCENARIO " they are dreaming.

Chris Anderson is a great coach and will be sorely missed. (He needed more support and less negativity)
Roosters will not win again in 2007.

Azkatro

First Grade
He hung around at the Sharks as long as he did to try and turn it around there but by comparison he's done a runner on the Roosters after about 5 minutes. What does that say about the Roosters? :lol:

Mr Saab

Referee
Paul Langmack part 2.
If Brad wins more than 3 games or more for this yr then it will be a major accomplishment

The Teach

Juniors
Dodger said:
Not a Danny Weidler effort thank god.

But he actually hinted that it was going to happen this week at some stage this week on 2UE last night, so unfortunately wierdler was close to the money again.

NK Arsenal

Juniors
I feel sorry for Chris Anderson.
He was left with a bunch of nuffies that Sticky forgot to take with him and they don't put in any effort at all.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Roosters need some new blood.

There's blokes in that team that are performing and deserve to be in PL

Anderson tried hard, but wasnt enough. I dont know what Fittler will do to improve em