What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chris Caruana

heartofclay

Juniors
does anyone know what happend to the former bears/rabbitohs player Chris Caruana?? he seems to have dissapeared off the earth

The Tank

Bench
yep dissapeared off the earth around late 2002-early 2003. abducted by aliens in fact.

Paul Hewson

Juniors
He was a trainer for the Souths Juniors a couple of years ago. Last I heard from him was he belted Shannon Taylor in a pub fight.

heartofclay

Juniors
thanks, i now know that hes not playing for a club overseas or anything... lol. now i can find a new favourtie player of the NRL...

iggy plop

First Grade
heartofclay said:
does anyone know what happend to the former bears/rabbitohs player Chris Caruana?? he seems to have dissapeared off the earth

He's Luke Covell's full-time ball handling coach.

lil ripsta

heartofclay said:
thanks, i now know that hes not playing for a club overseas or anything... lol. now i can find a new favourtie player of the NRL...

He was my favourite player aswell.
Awesome utility player. Abit like Chris Flannery but more aggressive.
I heard he rejected a contract from the Panthers when souths got kicked out.

Moggles

Juniors
Paul Hewson said:
He was a trainer for the Souths Juniors a couple of years ago. Last I heard from him was he belted Shannon Taylor in a pub fight.

Really?

Any more info?