What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chris Harris called up for NZ

Chris Harris has been recalled in to the blackcaps for the next game in auckland.
I think this is a good decision harris has been batting and bolwing very well latly.

Have you seen the way he has beeen playing latly 3 or 4 50's in last few games and has been taking wikets as well.
he is on 199 Internation wikets one more and he will be the first New Zealander to get 200 wikets

Anonymous

Juniors
I'm not a huge Harris fan, but he's probably the best batsman in domestic NZ cricket, even including all of the current Black Caps. His record at domestic level is unparalleled so I can't complain.

ozbash

Referee
harrys ok.
he is worth his place just fielding.

lou vincent,, he will be a lot hungrier now.

Iafeta

Referee
At least its a decision made with thought. The last ODI in Auckland was a slow low affair. Would have suited Harry down to the ground. Vettori needed another good slow bowler to back him up. He's not quality, but he's slow and you have to make the pace.

I would have personally thought about Glen Sulzberger myself though, but Harry has been making truckloads of runs.