What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Chris Heighington

magpiemax

Juniors
Mighty Tiger said:
c2105909 said:
Apparently the tigers have told him that he wont be in their top 25 next year and he his ready to move on. They were willing to keep him but as he isn't going to be in the top 25 he is prepared to take up another offer. This is coming from a mate of mine who plays for the Umina Bunnies (Heighington's junior club).

Actually if he was smart he would of been the chioce was his in the first place.

We offered him a 2yr deal in which he said he didn't and that he would only agree to a 1yr deal (mainly because of the CC bid) and rightfully so we said no chance - we gave him over 2mths to try and change his tune and well of course we have now signed Merideth, Stapelton and resigned Lima so more fool him I say!!!
Where did you hear we signed stapelton?? that's not what they tell me!
Unless Balmain had there own talent scout sign him up.Because I don't think Sheens know's about it.

Mighty Tiger

Bench
magpiemax said:
Unless Balmain had there own talent scout sign him up.Because I don't think Sheens know's about it.

Ok I put him in there because apperantly we do still have an offer on the table to him and going from what Hopkins says Stapelton does want to join the club over the Bulldogs so I just assumed he will end up in our colours from that

magpiemax

Juniors
Mighty Tiger said:
magpiemax said:

Ok I put him in there because apperantly we do still have an offer on the table to him and going from what Hopkins says Stapelton does want to join the club over the Bulldogs so I just assumed he will end up in our colours from that
Fair enough,because I only asked yesterday and they said he has'nt signed.But he would be handy.

Mighty Tiger

Bench
magpiemax said:
Fair enough,because I only asked yesterday and they said he has'nt signed.But he would be handy.

Nah thats cool I just put it down as a given because of what he has told other people and the fact we have made him an offer - the reason he hasn't signed yet I couldn't tell you but I will try and find out don't you worry about that ;-)